XXXIV

Chapter XXXIV: Sneak

════════ ××× ════════

WITH A CAUTIOUS LOOK, Coral beckoned the team to follow him while he watched if there were any signs of possible danger lurking around the place that they were entering. Seeing that the whole area was safe, he swam forward to lead them. They were at the end of the secret tunnel that Coral showed them which means they were nearing the Aquarius castle. "Where is this place leading us to?" The time manipulator questioned the delphini. "Towards a secret room in the castle that can only be opened by a hidden lever," Coral responded.

"How did you know this?" Boboiboy asked the cyan delphini whilst swimming from behind him. "I have lived for thousands of years and been around in the castle longer than anyone, of course I would know some certain information," Coral answered, glancing towards him. "You're immortal?" Gopal gasped. "Not entirely, it depends on the artefact. If it is destroyed then, technically, I would cease to exist also," The delphini responded immediately, receiving nods of understanding from everyone.

"We have arrived," he announced suddenly.

Everyone could only see nothing but a dead end. There was a wall made of thick stone bricks in front of them and nothing else. They turned to the Glamouran delphini and waited for him to do something, expecting that there was something needed to be done first. Coral didn't turn away from the wall but instead he swam nearer. His forehead began glowing. As if magically, the lines of the stone bricks began emitting a bright light also similar to Coral's.

The team watched in awe as the wall gave way to them, it was divided into half as it opened. The sound of rocks sliding against the ceiling and the floor was heard throughout the tunnel. It was rather old, random seaweeds were growing everywhere in between the bricks but it gave out a more natural look to it. Once the room was fully opened, Coral began swimming in which was soon followed by everyone else. As soon as everyone managed to get in, almost immediately, the stone brick wall was slowly closing again.

They studied the area that they were in. It was old and looked as if abandoned. The objects inside were antiques, that included some interesting-looking instruments, jewelries and blankets. The place was rather dim and small, the walls were cracked and torn. Seaweeds were growing randomly, indicating how old the room was. It looked liked it wasn't even cleaned.

"What's this place?" Yaya asked, swimming to have a look around the mysterious room. "An abandoned treasury room, that explains the old jewelries everywhere," Coral answered her. "Does anyone know that this place exists?" Fang wondered, examining the old treasury. "I do not think so, the older generation of the monarchy did but I cannot say the same to the current generation. I even believe that they have no idea with the fact that secret passageways exist in this castle," The delphini responded honestly.

"I am glad that they did not, it helped us so much in our current situation," Coral said in a relieved tone. "Did Serena ever knew about this?" Y/n asked, using her scroll. "Well, she did but she kept it hidden from her family," Coral answered. "Thank goodness that this Serena creature did," Gopal sighed to himself. "Is there a way out of here, Coral?" Ying asked after she had finished looking around the place. "There is but before we do that, we must know if there are any danger lurking around from these castle walls, normally, this castle is filled with many creatures," the delphini replied with a serious tone.