IV

A/n: The picture above is just a masterpiece, I had to use it and show it to you guys! That art from above together from the one below this text is owned by the one and only Ariieya Senpie♡

Chapter IV : Even Better!

════════ ××× ════════

IF Y/N THOUGHT that everyone was bothered about the breaking of the crystal, that was obviously an understatement. The town was now filled with many citizens gathering resources for survival. It was also the dauna every flyer older than 18 would be drafted and trained for preparation. Y/n gritted her teeth as she anxiously watched every single creature with troubled looks on their faces. She hated seeing the town like this.

Cosmo nudged Y/n with his wing, making her snap out of her thoughts. The girl looked at Cosmo with a saddened look on her face. "We should definitely depart, we would not want to await Swift," she mumbled in a whisper-like tone. The elf together with her pegasus guardian, walked back to Horizon. Y/n graduated the top of her batch due to her immense and unbelievable skills of flying aircrafts. The girl also learned how to fly a ship, it was oddly similar to flying an aircraft.

She was definitely needing the skills of flying a ship after she was told to be part of the Air Force despite still being 14. She was also known to be the youngest to be part of the Air Force since most of the flyers that will take part of the training was older than 18. She was quite anxious about that but, Swift cheered her up and told her not to worry since he was going to be part of the Air Force too alongside with her. This eased Y/n a little bit and was succesfully cheered up by the Master Flyer.

Y/n also just graduated from Horizon, she was supposed to go back home like her classmates. Unfortunately, she didn't have a home but, Swift said it was okay for her to stay in the school since she had nowhere else to go. Since she graduated, Horizon became her temporary home; although she wished it will be the permanent one but, she needs to leave when Air Force training starts. Y/n frowned, that means she needs to leave Cosmo.

Her eyes travelled their way to the pegasus, there was no way she could bring him on the dangerous training but, there was no way she could leave him either. Y/n's head started to hurt just by thinking about that, she couldn't pick a decision, but she has to. Too consumed with her own thoughts, she didn't notice that they were already back at the school. The school was very quiet since it was a holiday, the place will be once again packed by students in a few lunarias.

Her (e/c) coloured orbs noticed a blurry shade of blue in a certain range. Her vision cleared out and it revealed Swift's figure which was drawing closer to the two Lluminarians. As soon as he was in front of them, the girl greeted him with enthusiasm in a light voice, quite careful not to let anyone hear al be there was no one there alongside them. "Good morrow, Swift," she spoke almost in a whisper-like tone. Saying Swift is a tad surprised is an understatement. He was gobsmacked by this.