XIX

Chapter XIX: Final Strike

════════ ××× ════════

THREE HEADS of certain elemental splits popped up from right
behind a bush. Their identical dark and tousled hairs were visible as they continued to keep watch for the Raijū that was last seen hovering over Solar and Y/n earlier. As if like cats, watching over a mouse, they remained focused on their spots as Y/n stood from behind them with a deadpanned look. She watched the three behave quite comedically but, weirdly for her. Cyclone broke the silence with a cheer. "Hey, we look like secret agents," he pointed out, watching the other two who had the same position as him earlier.

Boboiboy Solar and Boboiboy Earthquake had their knees knelt down with their palms on the ground. Y/n shifted uncomfortably since all she could see from her view were the behinds of the superheroes, she couldn't even get herself to point it out because of her flustered state. Cyclone's oceanic blue eyes darted towards Y/n who looked very bothered of the position that she was in. With an̶ a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ low chuckle escaping his lips, he interrupted Solar and Quake's plan-exchanging moment.

"Hey, you two are making F/n uncomfortable," Cyclone pointed out. The two elements perked their heads up and immediately knelt on the ground properly, out of the crawling position. "Oh really? Sorry for that," Boboiboy Earthquake sheepishly chuckled, scratching his head in the process. "Hmmp, you should've said so earlier instead of giving yourself further torture, you're supposed to be smart," Solar rolled his eyes with crossed arms. "Ack!" He yelped after getting smacked in the head by Quake. "Stop blaming him, it wasn't his fault," Quake scolded the light element.

Caressing the part on the head where he got bonked, Boboiboy Solar scoffed. "Where's the Raijū?" Cyclone asked the leader of the seven elemental splits. "No sign of him anywhe─Wait, there he is!" Earthquake informed as he stared at the figure of the Raijū with widened eyes. Y/n turned to the three with seriousness. "Remember the plan, it is the only way to defeat the Raijū. We cannot afford failing this mission, understood?" Y/n reminded everyone else who nodded their head in unison.

"Affirmative, Cap'n!"

"Understood."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Good, now go," Y/n smiled from behind her mask.  The light element was the first to stand up from his place as he casually walked to reveal himself from the enemy. Everyone watched nervously as he tried to get the attention of the legendary electran wolf. "Hey you!" He called out in a casual way which made everyone flinch on their spots. The Raijū growled a bit and turned to him. "Yes, you, abnormal feral canine," He confirmed as everyone else sweatdropped at the way he insulted the Raijū.

"What did you call me?" The Raijū narrowed his eyes at the unbothered element who stood nonchalantly. "Yeah, so I found out by my calculations that the probability of you winning is just at least 2 out of 25. Now don't get cocky, 2 out of 25 is just the lowest term of 8 out of 100. Which means you only have an 8% chance of winning which is definitely small, you already lost earlier so that took the other 10% percent chance of winning. Yeah, I know it didn't even reach at least a 1 out of 2 probability─" Solar began blabbering about maths and the Raijū's possible outcomes of winning.