XL

Chapter XL : Serenity is King

WARNING: CONTAINS BLAZE!

════════ ××× ════════

THE POWER SPHERA flew in the middle of the room, catching everyone's attention with his presence. They were scheduled to continue their mission the next day but it seems like the power sphera received a message from the Commander and even the Admiral. "What's going on, Ochobot? Did something happen?" Boboiboy asked, shifting on the bench that he was sitting on. "I received a message from the Commander and Admiral," he started. 

"Eh? But what's that about? What did they say?" Gopal wondered, his face morphing into confusion. "Since our next mission will be our last one before we arrive at Planet Lluminaria, they just wanted us to follow their instructions before barging into the light planet," he explained the situation. "It was confirmed by Captain Kaizo that King Lunos was the reason for all of the chaos to happen in Glamoura, Plasma has been attacked multiple times by invaders after the Protection Crystal has been broken," He continued.

"So it is your brother, Y/n," Yaya frowned, glancing towards the female elf. "Indeed, I should have know better," the (h/c) haired elf sadly sighed, which everyone could feel the heavy emotion that she had. The atmosphere changed and everyone pitied the Lluminarian elf for being in a complicated situation as such. "It's not your fault that he's acting like that, Y/n. You were also blamed by him as he thought that you were a traitor, but that sounds fishy," Boboiboy reassured her. 

"The breaking of the Plasma Crystal, the infection of artefacts and even the framing of the bearer, it was as if everything else was.... planned," Boboiboy thought out, a hand underneath his chin. Audible gasps were heard throughout the room, taking in Boboiboy's interesting theory. "I see now... It does seem like it was all planned from the first place, all of this happened right after my brother became King but why is he doing this?" Y/n clutched the end of her cloak, fiddling soon after as she starts to get nervous.

"Y/n.... what if your parent's death was also planned?" Ying gasped in horror, her eyes widening in surprise. Worried eyes were pinned towards her because of the possible thought. Even if Y/n denies it, she knows that it was also most likely to happen, noting every bad thing that has happened recently. "That is... possible..." the elf meakly agreed at the possibility. "But Lunos could have not done it, it does not make any sense─" her breathing was heavy as she talks, panic was evident from within her eyes.

"It does, Y/n. I'm afraid to tell you this but what if your brother was not who he seems to be," Fang intervened. "What if he was a─" he got cutted off. "A dark elf?" Boboiboy mumbled, clenching his fists. Y/n knew the possibility was high but she couldn't stand and just believe her parents was killed by the hands of their own son. Her chest tightened in grief, unable to process the thought without being calm.