XIV

Chapter XIV: Himself

════════ ××× ════════

THE GROUP was able to meet up with Fang, it seems like the said alien made a stop on Planet Aero since he needed someone to take his ship for a while for him to join their mission. Luckily, there was a pilot who volunteered to bring the ship back to Planet Aero when he arrives at Planet Electra. With curious eyes, Y/n studied the appearance of her new fellow alien squad member. Fang and the said elf were able to get along well, the boy acknowledged the fact that he is no longer the only alien member of the team. He was glad he had someone he can relate with for a little.

Y/n found Fang a good person to hang out with. The two were getting along so well that Gopal felt a little jealous at the fact that Fang was surely capable enough of stealing his new best friend; although he was still happy that they were cool with each other. Fang was able to catch up on the current situation that they were in. The explanation was very long and complicated but, Fang was smart enough to understand. After all, Fang did finish at top 3 in their younger days and even now. "So, the only thing that we need to do is collect all of these artefacts?" Fang asked.

"Precisely, due to the threat of all of it being affected by dark magic, it was the only thing both the artefacts and Eros requested," Y/n clarified, turning to face the purple head who nodded his head in understanding. With a hand making its way towards his chin, his mind going off to somewhere as he took in the whole information. "If that's the case, then we should be ready to take foot on Planet Electra," Fang spoke, snapping out of his thoughts. "So, where are these electric conductive suits that you mentioned?" The alien boy began to ask again.

"Oh, speaking of which, have you brought in the suits?" Y/n questioned Ying and Yaya who were responsible of the suits that were mentioned. "Yes, it's just right here," Ying answered as both her and Yaya had the suits on their hands. "Dey, it wasn't easy transforming those suits. You better like it," Gopal told Fang which made the crimson-eyed male look at him with an amused look. "Uh, yes.." Fang trailed off quite reluctantly. "Don't worry Gopal, those suits are very needed at the moment. Of course we will use it, no complaints," Boboiboy answered with a grin.

Yaya and Ying began to distribute the suits and the elf began to study the suit from within her hands. "There are also rubber shoes, we made sure it is made of rubber since it is an insulator. Insulators are objects used to prevent the transfer of electricity, so there's no doubt electricity wouldn't be able to pass through these shoes," Yaya informed the others, giving each one of them their rubber shoes. Both Gopal and Boboiboy just stared at her with a dumbfounded look their faces. All the things that they heard were just making their heads hurt. Fang just crossed his arms. "Tsk, idiots," He let out, although it was only Y/n who was able to hear it.

"Now, let's suit ourselves up," Boboiboy started as he made eye contact with everyone. Nodding in unison, everyone made their way towards their respective rooms for them to change. As Y/n finally arrived at her room, she took this chance to change on her new suit. Once she was done, she studied herself. The suit came in a jacket-like shirt paired with trousers that also had suspenders. There were breast pockets on either side of her chest and the jacket had strings dangling from the hood.