XXXV

Chapter XXXV: Just Us

════════ ××× ════════

RAISING HIS power watch up, Boboiboy is once again preparing to transform. This time, he's doing it quickly. "Boboiboy Cyclone!" He yelled out once he managed to transform to his desired element. He turned to Y/n with a knowing grin before giving her a thumbs up which was a sign that he'll start with the creation of the vortex. "Alright, here we go!" He smiled, his carefree attitude being displayed. "Cyclone Rush!" He swung his arms to the side after he yelled his powerful attack.

Out of nowhere, they felt the ocean water around them moving, due to the reflexes Y/n had, she managed to drag Boboiboy Cyclone out of the place before he could get himself sucked in by the water. "Wait, whoah there!" He let out once he felt himself got dragged off by the female elf. "I want to see the vortex!" He pouted at her but she didn't gave him the permission. "It is too dangerous, it is already too hard to move around with the water swirling around the attack you made," Y/n argued, giving him a death glare from behind her mask.

"You know, I prefer it when you use your scroll. You're scary when you're angry," Boboiboy Cyclone gulped as he let Y/n pull his wrist. "I would have not spoke like this if you listened to me. I cannot also use my scroll, it will get pulled by the water if I do so," Y/n rolled her eyes. "Good point," Cyclone chuckled called nervously. Suddenly, they felt themselves being pulled by an unknown force. It was the ocean water. "Uh.. I think the vortex is getting bigger!" Cyclone warned the elf once he noticed what was happening from behind.

Y/n turned her head back to notice the water at the previous place that they were in, circling around like a huge tornado. The cries of the mermen guards could be heard. "How about we search for everyone else, yeah? " Cyclone suggested without letting the Lluminarian elf answer with a soft pull by her wrist. "Where did we even go?" He questioned once they were out of the chaotic place where the vortex was at. "I am not quite sure," Y/n responded using her scroll this time.

"Eh? But you've been here before, right?" The wind element turned his head to the Glamouran elf with a tilted head. "Indeed I have, but not all parts of the castle, although we just have to find the throne room if I could still remember the way," Y/n explained which made Cyclone's face fall in realisation. "Oh.. if that's the case, then we just have to find it, yeah?" He tried to lift up the mood. Y/n didn't respond but only nodded her head. The said element transformed back to his normal form.

Y/n didn't notice the heavy weight on her wrist but once she did, she turned to the boy who was practically dragging her as they continue swim towards an unfamiliar place. "Boboiboy," she called him. "Yeah? Oh─sorry, I forgot," he blushed in embarrassment, letting go of the elf's wrist soon after. It was silent as they continued to swim through the empty hallway. It was odd that no one was there. 'Servants must have evacuated as soon as we passed by them earlier,' she thought to herself. It was still silent and awkward.