XIII

Chapter XIII: Friends

════════ ××× ════════

A SMALL SMILE from his lips was plastered across his face─almost as if it was a smirk. Loosening the look of smugness upon his visage, he spoke to his friends. "Hello everyone," he cooly greeted with almost half lidded eyes. "Where have you been, Fang? Why is it taking you so long?" Boboiboy started to question in curiosity, his caramel brown eyes never once leaving the screen. With a sigh escaping from the alien boy's mouth, his eyes turned serious. "About that, my journey had been delayed because of a space shuttle that seems to be annoying every ship that passes Planet Plasma," He answered.

"Eh? Space shuttle? Why's that?" Gopal managed to question. "You see, this space shuttle has been stopping every ship for an inspection. They didn't tell me what it was for," Fang responded as he seems like he was still piloting his airship. "Did you recognize who inspected your ship?" Yaya asked out of nowhere as she suddenly felt suspicious of the situation for some reason. As Fang thought off for a moment, he soon answered. "No, but, what confused me is the fact that they were wearing uniforms. The way they inspected my ship wasn't really by actually inspecting it," he added which confused his friends even more.

"Eh? What do you mean by that?" Ying questioned almost immediately after Fang answered. "No one stepped a foot inside my ship, somehow they just remained in the space shuttle. What I assume is that they were using magic, I did saw weird particles floating around," he shrugged out. "They didn't tell me what they were looking for and just let me pass after the inspection. What I noticed is that they have a human figure, must be elves," He finished. Y/n was sure she felt sweat starting to form from her forehead, which luckily─was covered by her mask. Human-like figures with magic? They surely sounded like elves, but in uniform?

The only elves wearing uniforms in Lluminaria were the royal guards. Plus, they were inspecting every ship without saying a reason why. It was obvious, King Lunos was still looking for her. 'They are in Plasma already?' She thought to herself, gritting her teeth. Cosmo on the other hand, didn't get a thing and was rather slow keeping up on things. Y/n also noticed how Yaya and Ying felt suspicious of the situation, if she wasn't lucky enough─she knows the two will be the first ones to find out eventually. The thing is, she is never going to let that happen.

"Oh, who's that?" Fang asked as he turned to Y/n who just snapped out of trance. "That's F/n and the other one is Cosmo. F/n is an elf that will help us with our mission. Apparently, he is also the bearer of the artefacts," Boboiboy introduced, gesturing to the two Lluminarians. "I am sure they already told you who I am but, I can't help but notice, bearer huh? What happened with your first mission? Did you guys gather new information?" Fang questioned. "Yes, we did. We are just heading our way to Planet Electra," Yaya told Fang. "I see, anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you F/n, Cosmo. As you can see I am still piloting my ship, I am now on my way to Planet Electra and we will see each other soon. You guys will tell me everything there, got it?" Fang stated.