XXXVIII

Chapter XXXVIII: Aquarius

════════ ××× ════════

THE PURIFYING ARROW to which was a combo of Boboiboy Ice's arrow and Y/n's light magic made history. They could hear the groaning displeasure of General Ymeriah, her voice no longer harsh and menacing. Boboiboy Earthquake grinned as the cage created by the once evil general began dispersing into tiny particles. He swam out once it was gone, approaching Y/n and all his other splits who were staring at Ymeriah who was looking like she was having a terrible headache.

Boboiboy Thorn released Ymeriah from the thorns that he summoned to trap her. Groaning in pain, she held her head, she had no idea what was going on at the moment. Her vision began clearing itself as moments passed by, once red eyes now purple, slowly darted to the elf in front of her. "You... do I know you?" She pointed towards Y/n who just stared at her. The aura the elf had was extremely familiar, having a strong presence that she felt from eldians.

And then it took a while for General Ymeriah to connect everything, noticing the familiar presence and aura that the elf radiated. "Hold on! Are you Y/n of Llumina, Princess Serena's elf friend? You look rather different..." General Ymeriah commented in absolute confusion which resulted for Y/n to flinch. She really needs to get used to Glamourans addressing her real name, it felt rather weird without having someone actually calling her full name for many lunarias.

Y/n was confused but suddenly remembered how she basically looked like a stranger to the general since she was in a disguise. "I am but it is a long story, we still need to know if the Kingdom of Aquarius is back to normal," Her scroll began as it appeared right in front of the general mermaid. "That damned Lunos infected the gem! He is completely looney!" General Ymeriah scoffed, getting furious at the thought of the Lluminarian King. "He infected the gem?" Y/n mumbled in surprise.

General Ymeriah noticed how she should've not mentioned that in front of Y/n as she knew how it must be hard to take in. Y/n was Lunos' little sister and she felt slightly at fault for saying that. "My apologies your highness, it would be better for the royal family to explain the situation to you. Currently, many things have happened before the artefact got infected. It is the King and Queen's rights to tell you what King Lunos did," she bowed her head, a hand on her chest.

The three elemental splits were beyond confused at this. "'Your highness?'" Boboiboy Earthquake repeated in confusion. 'Ah, right. I am doomed after this,' she glanced at the splits who began to merge as one, back to the normal Boboiboy. Ignoring his question, Y/n turned to General Ymeriah who obviously won't say anything without being given permission by the elf herself which made her relieved. That matter is meant to be solved between her and her squad only.

"I understand, we shall approach the king and queen after this. In the mean time..." Y/n trailed off as she turned her head back to the pillar. General Ymeriah smiled, knowing that the Kingdom of Aquarius has accomplished it's duty of protecting the artefact despite the circumstances. It was ready to be handed to the bearer after all of these vintajas. Y/n began swimming towards the artefact, bubbles trailing from her feet a she moved.