LIII

Chapter LIII: Magus

Chapter LIII: Magus

════════ ××× ════════

ALL OF THEM STOOD with most of the TAPOPS members in awe as they marvelled at the magus' home before them. Only the Glamourans, Adu Du and Probe remained unfazed, buildings as such can be seen commonly in Planet Lluminaria. The towering figure of the magus' home was in front of them, with walls that seems so old. Stone bricks piled up to form the wall as dark wood supported them, wooden stairs spiralled from the wall, leading up to the highest opening.

There were two entrances, at the top and the bottom. The roof had a unique triangle design with a pointed vertex. The magus tower is unique, seemingly fitting to what they would think a magus' tower would look like. Their irises eyed the stone brick wall, green moss was beginning to grow from below which only added support to the fact that this building is old. "Wow! This screams medieval vibes," Gopal suddenly blurted out while admiring the picture-perfect scenery.

"All I see is a tower with a creature who has poor standards of hygiene," Y/n spoke, looking at the building from the top to the bottom. "Well said," Kaden nodded his head while Elliot just grunted in agreement. "You're making it sound like elves are clean freaks," Gopal shuddered while moving closer to Boboiboy who sweatdropped cartoonishly at his comment. "Based on what I understood about the word 'Clean Freaks' I assume you speak of us elves with a high obsession with cleaning but in fact, we are not, we are just logical and sane enough to know that we should not depart a place untidy and disorganized," Kaden fixed his throat.

"Well said," Y/n nodded her head repeatedly with closed eyes while Elliot crossed his arms and grunted again to support Kaden's statement despite the silent treatment he gave them.

"Clean freaks I tell you," Gopal whispered to Fang and Boboiboy which resulted in them sighing at his silly behaviour. "At least they know how to clean, Gopal. Unlike you..." Ying raised a brow to defend the elves. As if it was like a bell being rung, Gopal perked his head like a dog hearing something from the speed manipulator's comment. "Excuse me, for your information, I do know how to clean. I clean a lot! I could even be a cleaning master if I wanted to!" Gopal puckered his lips, crossing his arms in disagreement.

"Yeah, but only because someone tells you to," Fang spoke mischievously with no mercy at all. Boboiboy tried to stifle a laugh as both he and Fang were snickering at the painful truth. "I thought you guys were on my side!" The molecule manipulator wailed and cried out to his friends who just stood before him, smirking to themselves. Ying and Yaya could only watch the scene with blank expressions.

"Enough pointless chit-chat! If you want to meet Lazarus, come and follow me," Adu Du snapped to everyone, a usual grumpy look on his face was present. "Yay! We get to see Lazarus again!" Probe cheered with cheerleader pom poms that came out of nowhere but no one questioned him due to his randomness. Everyone approached the door as Adu Du led them to it. "Don't we need to knock first?" Yaya asked the green-headed alien, not wanting to do a rude approach.