XXXIII

Chapter XXXIII: Impossible

════════ ××× ════════

HER EYES WERE WIDENED in horror, unable to process and believe what Coral had said to her. The Kingdom of Aquarius was known to be one of the most open and benevolent kingdoms in Glamoura. Its reputation wasn't befouled even once and they had the cleanest reputation unlike the Kingdom of Llumina's dark past and current situation. She refused to bring herself to believe what her old friend told her but, Coral had no reason to lie to her. "What about you, your highness? What brings you here?" Coral asked the girl, in hopes of helping her with her problem if there were any.

"Coral, you see... I am dealing with an identity problem once again," Y/n confessed to the delphini as she nervously chuckled in the process. "That must mean that you are hiding your identity again? To whom? It seems like we just have to do what we do best like the old times, you did not change a tad bit Prinsesa," the Aquatic creature stated in amusement. "Uh... I have joined a rescue mission while I was hoaxing my identity. It is a long story, I had a problem with Lunos; he apparently thinks that I will commit treason against him!" Y/n began.

"Of course, that is false! I would not dare to try and overthrow him. He is my brother and I love him."

"Well.... I think I did.."

Coral noticed the change of the atmosphere around the both of them. This matter was quite sensitive but, Y/n wanted to pour it all out and he won't stop her if she wants to. "That is why I am away from Lluminaria, I hid my true self away so that they will not find me and now, here I am. This mission is urgent, it regards the seven artefacts of Glamoura. I was appointed to protect them from the dark magic that is suddenly infecting them, I am afraid that perchance the dark elves are the reason for this," Y/n explained.

"But the dark elves were banished thousands of vintajas ago. Also, your current situation is quite similar to Eros' story, that is quite astonishing. It is like your are the Eros of our generation but, you are his descendant after all, perhaps you really are," Coral commented in amazement. "I am not sure about that, but I understand. About the dark elves, I know they have been banished a long time ago but, it can only lead to that, yes? Dark magic is included after all," Y/n answered. "You are right, it is not wrong to have suspicions against them," The delphini agreed.

"In that case, does that mean you seek for my aid?" Coral asked for confirmation. "Yes, I am actually not alone when I came here in Planet Agua, my comrades are on the surface. They are waiting for me, I am quite sure they are worried that I am taking a long time here," Y/n admitted sheepishly, almost forgetting about her friends. "But, are you not drenched by ocean water still? I cannot perform the charm if you are still soaked," Coral reasoned, looking at her bedraggled figure. "I know, that is why I came prepared as always," Y/n proudly spoke.

Coral could only blink, beyond bewildered at her plans. Y/n's soaked bandana began glowing out of nowhere, surprising the delphini. "Eros' paradise! Why did that glow!?" The Aquatic creature shrieked in surprise. Y/n smiled at him, her right hand brushing the wet fabric of her bandana. "This.... is what I have prepared," she casually answered the delphini on the water.