LVI

Chapter LVI: Trance

Chapter LVI: Trance

════════ ××× ════════

THE GLAMOURAN ELF sensed the familiar aura of a certain noble she has been seeking from the time they arrived at the home of General Erithrius Pallad. Her two female companions followed her from behind, wondering who might be the person she was looking for. They had an idea that she was searching for her cousin that might help them with their mission but not the exact appearance. Her eyes narrowed as her back leaned towards the wall separating the Pallad grounds from the empty roads.

"Did you find them?" The gravity manipulator began, landing on the ground beside the elf. Y/n didn't turn to them and answered them nonetheless. "She is here, somewhere in those carriages," she spoke, eyes focusing on the traditional transportation of Lluminaria. "But, how would we be able to approach your cousin? Do they have other nobles with them inside?" The Chinese superhero wondered, narrowing her eyes while she was deep in thought.

"No, I cannot sense other eldians inside. It is most likely that her father did not go with her, " the Glamouran responded sternly. "Huh, someone is coming out from the carriage!" The female with circular glasses pointed out, noticing the coachman opening the door of the traditional transportation. A certain female Glamouran stepped out from the carriage, the long fabric of her gown embedded with fancy and detailed stitches fell softly on the rough surface of the grounds of the house of Pallad. The coachman bowed at the eldian before closing the carriage door.

With her lustrous golden locks wrapped around to form a crown braid, the Lluminarian traditional hairstyle that is required for royalty, she held her head high while her palms gently held each other which successfully formed a formal impression. They admired her appearance; the nice puffy sleeves of her gown together with her corset made her outfit even more outstanding. Anyone could tell that she had a nice sense of Lluminarian fashion. For Y/n, it wasn't a tad bit surprising.

She gestured for her servants not to accompany her, knowing how she didn't need any protector even in a place as guarded as the General of Llumina's manor. "Wow... She's so pretty," Yaya marvelled, thinking about how her gown suited her regal appearance. "Lady Quinn from the House of Krewell, my second-degree cousin. With immeasurable excellence in the field of tailoring. A quiet young woman with numerous skills concealed from nobility, just the right one to negotiate with and that is for certain," Y/n nodded her head.

"If you think she's the right one to approach, then we trust you on this one," The time manipulator told the (h/c)-haired elf as her cookie-loving friend nodded her head in agreement. "Besides, she seems like a cooperative person. But how are we going to be able to talk to her? The spell wore off," Yaya inquired, walking close to Y/n to get her attention. Y/n hummed, thinking about a good plan that they can use to make Quinn aware of their presence. They couldn't just drag her out of a sudden.