XXII

Chapter XXII: Glitch

════════ ××× ════════

TROTTING THEIR WAY PASS leafless bushes, the whole group was surely beat from the Caecus and their journey even took them hours to walk to the destination where the Centaurs resides which they were still doing. Everyone was very exhausted and this slowed down their pace and was nowhere close to their energy when they arrived in Planet Terra. A sound of cry erupted from Gopal as he slouched and raised his head up in an irritated manner. As he continued his tearless sob, he was shot various of annoyed looks coming from his companions.

"Can you not?" Fang commented at the Indian boy with a blank look displayed on his face. "Yeah, can it Gopal. It's annoying," Ying piped in with a sigh. "No offense but, it's making my ears hurt," Boboiboy complained with a deadpan. "I'm sorry. But, it's my only way of releasing stress, I'm so tired and exhausted it's the only thing I can do rather than complain," Gopal responded with a tone that was similar to saying 'For your information.' The three sneered at the molecular manipulator's comment.

"Yeah, like we don't know that," Fang clicked his tounge in annoyance. "We are literally as tired as you, did you ever hear us release those weird cries?" Ying rolled her eyes as Gopal gave her a look. "Exactly," Fang agreed with Ying's statement as he gave Gopal a look that showed victory. "There they go again," Ochobot sighed, done with their constant argument. Captain Papa was riding at Cosmo's back since he was getting tired, he was preventing himself from falling asleep too.

Which he was completely failing at.

Yaya used her powers to lift up the very big bag that Captain Papa was carrying earlier for him to properly rest on the pegasus' back. "Hey, F/n, how much longer until we get to the Centaurs and the artefact?" Boboiboy curiously turned his head to the elf who was leading them at the moment. "I am not sure but, it seems like we have a long way to go for us to arrive at our destination. We might need to find an area to stay soon to continue our journey the next dauna," Y/n turned to the elemental hero and this made Boboiboy sigh in defeat.

"Really? If that's the case then we'll have to search a place for us to camp then," Boboiboy nodded his head as he finally decided what to do next. "Hmm, yeah whatever. If we get to rest and eat a bountiful feast then my day is complete," Gopal chirped blissfully, sparkles began surrounding him; various of flavourful fantasies about numerous delicacies invaded his head. He earned bewildered stares to which went unnoticed by him since he was too engrossed in his daydream. "Bountiful feast?" Ying repeated in absolute confusion.

"What is he on about?" Fang added with a blank expression. "Beats me," Boboiboy shrugged his shoulders, turning to continue and catch up with Y/n who was already walking way ahead of them nonchalantly. The others caught up to the elf whilst Gopal was at the very back, too occupied with his food fantasy. "So which way do we go?" Cosmo started with a sleeping Captain Papa Zola from behind him. "Hmm.. this place is way different than the other ones, the ground isn't that dusty anymore but, something isn't right," Ochobot started as he scanned the place that they were in.