XLVIII

Chapter XLVIII: Teamwork

════════ ××× ════════

THE ICE ELEMENT landed on the ground as if he weighed like a feather, he clenched his jaw while gingerly scanning the area that was once the place the Huay Chivo stood at. It was not long ago when they found out that the said goat monster could teleport to close places which was aggravating them. They were struggling to land an attack against him with all of the moving. Every time Yaya tried to stop him, she wasn't fast enough. When Y/n had left to fight one Huay Chivo, she had failed to realise that the monster teleported everyone else away from her.

The only one who was saved from that was Boboiboy Blaze who immediately ran after the said Lluminarian elf. They still didn't know the intentions of the Huay Chivos other than keeping the artefact exposed to dark magic, it didn't make sense for it to separate the team away from Y/n and Blaze. For now, that wasn't the only problem. It seems like the other Huay Chivo and a few of his friends were missing and soon he concluded that they must have teleported somewhere else. He was stuck with Adu Du and Probe as well who were both conflicted about the situation.

Ice hoped Gopal was safe, he trusts Boboiboy Cyclone, Fang and Ying that they'll save him from the Huay Chivo. He couldn't stand long too, he needs to defeat their enemy and reunite with the elements before they will lose their memories. "Boboiboy! Behind you!" The sudden voice of the gravity manipulator alarmed him, making him jump to the side before he could feel the sharp horns pierce through him. He managed to prevent that from happening. But his expression became even colder as he stared daggers at their opponent's figure.

'That was close.' He felt relieved to be able to avoid such danger. His breathing was ragged and heavy, the constant moving was draining his energy. Boboiboy Ice saw right through the strategy of the goat monster. He knew he needed to think out of the box to break the unwanted repeat of events. "Yaya, pull him down!" He yelled out to the girl in the pink hijab who perked her head at the sound of her name being called. "Got it!" She subtly nodded her head before her hand glowed a bright pink colour which indicated the use of her powers.

"Gravitational Pull!" She flew down to the ground and knelt to one knee. Her palms made physical contact with the ground as a bright pink glow emitted everywhere when she started using her powers. The Huay Chivo was suddenly pulled by the girl's abilities, forcing his whole body to the ground. The goat monster groaned, trying to fight off the force of gravity but he was unsuccessful. Adu Du and Probe being themselves, wanted to join the fight.

"Hey! Count us in too! I want to give this annoying goat a piece of my mind after teleporting us here!" The square-headed alien punched his palm, getting ready to indulge himself in the action. "That's right! We can be useful too! Ack!" Prove innocently exclaimed which earned a smack from his irritated boss. "You make it sound like we're useless! Ish, just transform now." Adu Du shook his head in disappointment while Boboiboy Ice watched them in complete confusion.