LII

Chapter LII: Thoughts

════════ ××× ════════

REVELATION, it unveiled to them in no time.

"The second child of King Helios Llumina?"

Y/n stood in a line with her friends, looking down at her shoes as she thought about the consequences that she will have to face for deceiving TAPOPS. Additionally, she is Lunos' one and only sister, the one who is ruling the light kingdom with absolute power and tyranny. Their eyes stare down at her figure as she felt herself being examined by the TAPOPS leaders. Two familiar leaders were on a call with them for the meeting regarding the situation in Lluminaria.

Since her identity was revealed to the team, there was no way she could continue to hide who she is from the organisation; especially from the two leaders who picked her to join the mission. Everyone watched as the female elf took a step forward, distancing herself a little from her friends while raising her head to make eye contact with Admiral Tarung and Commander Kokoci. "Indeed, it is I. Similarly to the King of elves himself, I bear the artefacts to keep them from harm and most specifically, dark magic," Y/n admitted to them.

"Hm... It only makes sense, a direct descendant of the Glamouran God Eros as the next generation bearer," Admiral Tarung caressed his chin as he thought about the famous elf, Eros Llumina. "And someone exactly like him, nonetheless," Commander Kokoci smiled, fixing his sunglasses in the process. "Are you not... Disappointed that I beguiled you all to believe that I am not just an ordinary elf?" The female elf looked up to the duo in utter astonishment.

"If it's another circumstance, we would be. But, your information is useful for this mission. It's our key to confronting your brother and saving Glamoura, with the artefacts within our hands, we can make sure that it will be in no harm," the higher-up spoke, dropping his hands to hide behind him. "It was Lunos job to be the bearer and now it's yours. Knowing it's in the hands of Helios' favourite child, we are sure that everything will go well. The previous reports about you have all been positive, we can trust you to complete this mission, young elf," the admiral continued.

Y/n didn't respond but pursed her lips, taking in the fact that they trusted her despite her lying to them. A hand was placed on her shoulder, comforting her with all the best they could. Her eyes made eye contact with her friends and with Yaya who comforted and owned the hand. "And I was waiting for you to finally reveal everything, you've been doing quite well hiding it despite the Lluminarian guards right behind your back. Quite impressive, isn't it, Admiral Tarung?" Commander Kokoci turned to the tall alien beside him.

"WHAT!?" Mostly every member couldn't believe what they were hearing. The elemental hero, on the other hand, had an idea that Commander Kokoci knew everything from the start since he spoke in riddles about Y/n once. "So you're telling us you knew everything from the start!?" Gopal felt his jaw drop, his eyes staring widened and dead at the screen. "It doesn't take long for someone like us to know that she is an eldian, her elf aura is similar to King Helios. The only conclusion to that is most reasonable is that they're blood-related," Commander Kokoci pointed out proudly.