▪︎ S. Chapter I

A/n: This is my first ever special chapter! This is for the readers who helped me reach 3 thousand reads! I really appreciate it and I've decided that I shall give you something for that. You've been here reading this book even though it's still the 2nd arc, you didn't leave and waited until each arc progressed, thank you very much for that♡

Everything in the special chapters isn't connected or relevant to the main chapters, it's just something that I write for fun and entertainment.

I've never done a special chapter in any of my past or present books and this is my first time doing it. I truly hope you do enjoy this gift that I've decided to prepare just for you!

════════ ××× ════════

Wynston East Academy.

A private international school for students excelling in various of activities in both academic and extra curriculums. Each student has their own talent which they excel in. This school is one of the schools that strives for greater achievement and public appreciation─in a good way of course. They want to showcase that in Wynston East, they provide students with basically what they should be all getting properly. Proper treatment, proper education and proper training. The only problem is, this school is also one of those schools with too many activities that they have expensive tuition fees.

Nonetheless, they charge them highly for the sake of the students and it was surely payed back to the students equally. That's why many students from other schools hope to transfer in Wynston East one day, especially students with academic excellency. Students with academic excellence are usually excempted from high payments since they are given a scholarship. These students are also given respect by other schools. Wynston East has the brightest students in the country that they always win in academic competitions and they've always attended international ones too.

In terms of sports and other activities, Wynston East excels on them too. The school basketball team, soccer team and volleyball team are a high school prodigy. Winning in international competitions and other more. Wynston East is also considered brilliant in the other remaining activities. There was nothing the school isn't good at, even the school staff are highly educated and hardworking. This was the school of many people's dreams, nevertheless the fact that it was hard to get in the school.

One of the students to get inside the school is Y/n L/n. She was rather average in almost everything. She did have an academic excellence but, it was not enough to astound people like the ones who were usually picked to compete in academic competitions. She was fine in sports too. She was one of the students that were not showered with attention that much. The girl just considered herself lucky to get inside the school, even she herself was in astonishment once she found out they accepted her in. Despite that, she was still thankful that she did.

Y/n was the type of person who wouldn't try to fit in the crowd. She prefer to be alone at most times, she didn't even consider finding herself a friend. Acquaintances are good enough for her, she didn't really care on having one. When the girl transferred, it seemed like no one cared about her existence at all and when was fine with that. No doubt she thought that some students forgot about her existence. It was fine. She didn't like socializing and public attention after all─yet, she picked this school.

What people didn't know is that the girl is rather excellent in some things. The girl had an interest in Science, Social studies and English. In truth, she was outstanding when it comes to these three subjects. It's just the fact that she hated public attention which caused for her to hide these talents. If she thought she was fine in academic excellence, she was also good in psychological studies. The girl was good in observing, she also gives brilliant advices.