XXVII

Chapter XXVII: Flame

════════ ××× ════════

EVERYONE WAS GATHERED inside the navigation room for a brief meeting about the next planet that they will be going to next. Everyone already knows the big deal about Planet Pyro. It's considered as one of the most dangerous known planets in Glamoura along with Planet Electra. They've already experienced about what it's like being in Electra and it wasn't easy. Surely Pyro will be a challenge too, right?

They were preparing theirselves for the next mission but this time, the teenagers will be the only one going. It was too risky to bring everyone with them, what happened in Planet Terra was one of the examples. Who knew something like that could happen there? Y/n turned to Ochobot who gathered their attention. The elf could only stand on her spot and fiddle on her cloak, feeling a bit comfortable after taking off her dark blue bomber jacket. It wasn't as hot like it was from yesterday after she took it off.

Her white button up uniform was slightly visible from underneath the brown cloak. She felt light for once and it felt nice too. "Is everyone listening?" Ochobot asked the whole group who nodded their heads in confirmation. "Right, I cannot summon a teleportation portal at the moment since I've used all of my energy yesterday and the other day. Luckily, we are nearing our destination which means teleporting isn't necessary anymore," Ochobot started.

"Planet Pyro has some slight similarities with a previous planet that you've been to, although we can't deny that there are differences also," Ochobot started which gained the curiosity of the TAPOPS members. "Eh? Previous planet?" Gopal repeated in confusion, unable to remember everything. "Haiyah! He meant the planet that we went to when we had our toughness exam, Planet Volcania," Ying nudged Gopal with her elbow, making the latter remember everything with a hum of realisation and a nod.

"Do trees still exist there?" Gopal asked another question. "Well, I believe so in some parts of the planet. I think these type of trees are very special and rare since they don't require water for a living," Yaya answered, showing Gopal a picture from a tablet that shows the information about Planet Pyro. "That's quite interesting," Fang leaned in, studying the screen of the tablet with his dark red eyes. "Aside from being a hot planet, this planet is known for having very mysterious creatures. All of you better keep your guards up," Ochobot reminded.

"I agree, from what I have heard, the infamous chimera can be located there," Y/n added, trying to remember the creatures that live there. "Chimera?" Fang, Gopal and Boboiboy repeated in confusion to the quite unfamiliar name of a creature. "According to the legend, a chimera is a fearsome fire-breathing monster composed of the parts of more than one animal. It has a body part of a lion in the front, a goat in the middle and a dragon from behind," Yaya continued reading an article after she had searched the familliar name of the Earth mythical creature.

The thought of this scary-looking animal made a shiver run down on Gopal's spine once he started imagining its monstrous appearance. "Although that remained a legend, I do not think it is true though," Y/n admitted, earning deadpanned looks. "F/n, we're in Glamoura so anything monstrous-sounding like that can exist here!" Gopal placed his hands on the elf's shoulders, slightly shaking her body. "I suppose that is quite true," Y/n absentmindedly agreed with Gopal's statement. She had seen things much worse than the Chimera itself, so what's the big deal?