X

Chapter X: Light

Chapter X: Light

════════ ××× ════════

THE DINO-CAPPED BOY remained astounded upon reading Y/n's message on her magical scroll. Y/n had something in mind, after defeating the spirit wolves she felt like something is odd and weird about Pamola. The elf forgot about the fact that the wolves being summoned from earlier was summoned by Pamola himself. Pamola was a very powerful being, even Boboiboy had to struggle while fighting him. His attacks don't seem to work on the protector. Tracing back from what Y/n remembers, her ancestors didn't even once fight him but, somehow they knew how strong he could be. This information didn't come from Eros, Pamola has yet to exist during Eros' generation.

This was also an information that was supposed to be really private. Even Y/n's brother knows nothing about, the elf knew this information because she once sneaked in the part of the castle where it was forbidden. Y/n was the type to be very curious and sometimes that gets her to trouble. She had this trait since she was a child. She once heard that there is a forbidden library at Llumina but, she wouldn't have thought it would be inside the castle. There was a library in the castle of Llumina that contained cursed objects, spell books and more.

For some reason, Y/n thought this was all typical and boring. It was something you could see everywhere when you're in Llumina. But, despite all this, there was something that caught the little princess' eye. There was a book that holds the records of the magic that the artefacts has performed, it wasn't written by someone, it writes by itself whenever the artefacts' magic is activated. Y/n didn't have enough time to read all of it, she only flipped a few pages. There were royal guards outside the library and she had to escape before they'll find out.

While dashing her way out, she bumped into a certain shelf and a book fell from it. Y/n was contemplating what she should do with the said book, she could hear the sounds of footsteps from within the room. She absentmindedly grabbed it as she made her way out. It was a blurry memory, but, Y/n knew that is how she got the grimoire that she is using now. Back to the topic, Y/n was sure that the record book had something that says about Pamola. She gained slight information about him.

Although it was not enough, this just gives her a generalization about him. On that book, she found out that Pamola was actually a summoned spirit. It aggravated her how everything doesn't sit out. It bothered her how she put this in mind just now. Boboiboy wasn't able to hurt Pamola, he did, but slightly. Y/n was sure that Pamola would've bursted into tiny magical particles if he gets defeated, if he was truly a spirit. The elf remembered that, Pamola summoned the spirit wolves.

That was the thing that doesn't sit out. How can a spirit summon another spirit in their command? Spirits aren't supposed to be able to do that unless they are elves or magus. Pamola clearly isn't an elf and a magus and according to the book of records, he was a spirit. Y/n gritted her teeth as she thought, Thunderstorm was able to hurt him slightly. But, why was that? Boboiboy's other forms wasn't able to do so. Boboiboy didn't have magic, he had powers that was given by a power sphera.