▪︎ S. Chapter II

A/n: This chapter's purpose is to celebrate the first anniversary of "Damned Mask!" since it was published on February 17, 2021. This chapter isn't a continuation of the last special chapter due to a highly-demanded mini-shot AU from a very old book of mine written 2 years ago.

This is dedicated not only to "Damned Mask!" readers but also to the readers of 'He Stole My Heart', I'm sorry that I didn't even publish a single chapter for it but only left you the prologues. Many readers demanded its continuation but unfortunately, I forgot about it and published "Damned Mask!" first.

So, to make up for it, I decided to make it a special mini-shot. Although there might be a few changes so that it would make sense to the plot.

REMINDER: The timeline only takes place during medieval times or the middle ages rather; although it's highly influenced by 18th-century fashion. The monarch system will be heavily based on medieval Europe so some different cultures will be implemented here, this won't be the same as the series so there might be a change in things such as cultures and society even.

I'm reminding you all before someone complains how the religions have changed, let me say this first─this is based on medieval times in Europe which means the majority of the people will be Catholic. Although Boboiboy and his gang won't have a necessary change in religion─just mostly the nobles and especially Y/n. Even though it is gratuitous, I'd simply like to address this before I receive a complaint.

It would be just simple and small mentions to add detail in the mini-shot story, so even if you have a different religion in real life you don't have to worry that much about it, you can just ignore it since it's just some frivolous mentions.

He Stole My Heart One-Shot
[Thief! BoBoiBoy X Princess! Reader]

© 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗯𝘆 ─𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘

════════ ××× ════════

TO BE THE BEST RULER, that's what she's been aiming to be ever since she was a child. From the day she was born, her fate was already destined; she was tied to being the future Queen of Krýalis. Whether she may like it or not, her fate is unfortunately sealed and she cannot change that. Not that she can ask for that though, she was too afraid to go against her parents─the King and Queen of Krýalis.

She has been taught so many things as she gets older. Y/n L/n is an educated young lady, taught so many things that can benefit her once her time of reign comes. She was obedient, earnest, composed, proper and many more qualities a noble lady was supposed to have and grown to have. She hardly ever leaves the palace, the only time she's able to experience such as when she's invited to noble and royal parties from the neighbouring kingdoms or some cities where nobles of Krýalis reside.

She has spent most of her life inside the castle with no other person her age to speak to. Her only entertainment is reading books and talking to her lady-in-waiting. Although most of the time she spends it alone─engrossing herself with nothing but books. Her books mostly consist of adventure plot, romance and action of course. Since she couldn't explore the kingdom on her own, her only escape is through her fantasies and imagination.