LXI

Chapter LXI: Preparation

════════ ××× ════════

CARESSING HIS CHIN, Commander Kokochi stared down at the group standing straight in a line. He was a little bewildered at the fact that Adu Du was with them and that they were at his ship of all places. Admiral Tarung wasn't with him this time, the said person in question was dealing with matters concerning the situation with the other groups that they have assigned. TAPOPS didn't have the best history with the power sphere hunter accompanying them but he was most certain Boboiboy wouldn't just join him without a proper nor acceptable reason.

"What has happened this past week?" He started, fixing his black sunglasses in the process. Unbeknownst to him, many things happened after their last meeting. Both events they can consider positive and negative, it was a lot to take in. Boboiboy side glanced at the female beside him, knowing how she most definitely won't be the one to answer that. Last week was rather eventful for both him and everyone since she wouldn't talk then, he will for her.

"We approached Lazarus just like Captain Kaizo asked, and we managed to gather some intel. But unfortunately at the same time, we run out of fuel for the ship we decided to help Adu Du retrieve his ship back from General Erithrius in return for a ride to the central, Kingdom of Llumina," the elemental hero briefly answered, placing his hands behind him. He and Y/n gathered too much information that it might be even dangerous to just relay it out of blue with many eyes lingering around their surrounding.

But it's safe to say that he's free to do so now that they're on a ship, he was most certain Adu Du and Probe can't betray them now that they helped him get his ship back. "Did Lazarus say anything regarding this matter?" Commander Kokoci continued. "He confirmed that King Lunos might have another doppelganger roaming around Glamoura, but it seems to be that they are also his ally. Just recently, we've gathered more information about his case through King Lunos' former subjects," Boboiboy added.

"Former subjects you say?" The alien with black sunglasses hummed in interest. "Affirmative Commander, they are King Lunos royal advisers, one of them had betrayed us just recently and attacked us. He even went against the other ex-adviser for going against King Lunos," Fang fixed his throat before looking up back to the screen with a stern expression on his visage. That was when Kaden stepped in to reveal himself to the commander before them. Calculating irises behind those black shades travelled into the adult Glamouran's figure.

"Greetings good sir, I am Kaden, former adviser of the crown prince Lunos Llumina. I am here to confirm that young Elliot's intention remains unknown but what I do know is his loyalty to the young royal. I had a belief that he will soon come to do this, the greatest presumption is that he has returned to the crown prince and is on his way to tell him about what is incoming," Kaden fixed his monocle professionally, straightening his posture. "I see... So that elf's decision was already decided, there was nothing you can do," Kokoci nodded.