LV

Chapter LV: Break-in

════════ ××× ════════

SOUNDS COMING from the wheels of carriages were heard audibly from where they were hiding. Lively chatters and voices of the guests reached their ears as they conversed with the figure of a tall elf who greeted each one of the eldians arriving at the venue of the banquet. The potion they used for the invisibility ability won't last long, they needed to discuss first their plan before that could happen.  They were visible to each other but not to their opponents.

"Gee there's so many elves here," the molecular manipulator began, scanning the arrival of unfamiliar-looking Glamourans. "Is that the General you were talking about, Kaden?" The elemental hero began, referring to the male greeting and welcoming the newcomers to his home. "That guy has some deep pockets, look at how extravagant his house is," Gopal pointed out, admiring the unique and aesthetically pleasing design of the General's manor.

"I could smell the dreadful scent of dark magic from here," the female hissed, feeling slightly light-headed and nauseous because of the forbidden magic. "General Erithrius of the House of Pallad. He is strong, capable and most of all, he has sworn his loyalty to the crown, just like his ancestors and predecessor. The House of Pallad has always been the strongest when it comes to military support, no one is superior in the entirety of Lluminaria. A reason why they have one of the strongest connections with the royal family of Llumina," Kaden explained.

"Sounds like a big shot, huh?" The elemental hero caressed his chin in astonishment, nodding his head to himself. "You can say that again, I mean look at that house!" Gopal continued, spreading his arms as he appreciated the beauty of the building before him. "Uish, what's up with the comments about being rich? We will sneak in either way," Fang crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at the taller teenager. "Appreciate little things, Fang," Gopal placed his hands together while smiling.

"Where's the little in that?"

"Your patience is."

And out in a flash, Boboiboy was holding Fang back from knocking some sense into Gopal. The molecular hero earned a good scolding from the two female superheroes, resulting in him sheepishly grinning at them. The three Glamouran elves with them just watched in interest, unfazed and in absolute wonder. Kaden just smiled at the scene and directed his gaze to the female eldian beside him. "Can I just say you have managed to befriend an interesting bunch, your highness," The older royal adviser began.

"We're so sorry about them," Boboiboy facepalmed after turning to the elven trio before him. As usual, Elliot just stared at the boy in silence while Kaden shook his head to himself. "Worry not, after being in the same place as Team Justice, I think we are getting used to this situation," the oldest Glamouran waved a hand in reassurance for the elemental hero. Elliot didn't say anything but he didn't disagree with that claim. The female, on the other hand, had her thoughts on a different topic.