Cookies | Armin x Reader

Prompt- Lazy day with Armin

Modern AU

Warmth.

It surrounded you, filling your entire being with the nice feeling it gave. Though the heat and comfort of the soft bed and covers, your favorite part of sleeping in late was your boyfriends arm wrapped around you. His arm held you close to his chest, making the warmth from before even more prominent and meaningful. A mumbled noise came from behind you before kiss was pressed right behind your ear.

"Good morning beautiful." Armins gravely morning voice said, pulling you back closer to him.

"I have to tell you something." You said, giving him suspense.

You noticed it worked when his body stiffened a little before he answered.

"What is it?"

"I... well..." You decided to play with him.

You could tell he was getting impatient and nervous so you decided to put him out of his misery.

"Well I really don't want to get up. I have off today so I was wondering if we could have a lazy day."

"Oh your evil, making me think something was wrong. Of course we can have a lazy day but first..."

Before you had time to react, Armin was on top of you tickling you.

"You need to pay for that!"

Giggles filled the room as both of you play fought. He'd tickle you and you'd squirm before getting the upper hand and attacking back before Armin once again gained control- starting the cycle over. When the two of you finished you laid beside each other, both heaving with heavy breaths and laughs.

"Breakfast." Armin announced cheerfully before quickly turn over hovering over you, placing a kiss on your lips and then cheek before rolling out of bed.

You groaned, snuggling further into the covers, reluctant and unwilling to leave. Armin chuckled, stopping in the doorway to talk.

"I'll make breakfast and come get you when it's done okay? You stay here my love." Armins sweet words helped warm you even more as you mumbled a thank you.

He chuckled again and left. Armin understood your actions. You job was stressful and they barely gave you time off. Plus, you did the extras like shopping which he was extremely grateful.

Armin refused to let you do all the work though and insisted on doing his fair share of things like folding laundry and doing the dishes, though if you couldn't or were too tired he would force you to stay home while he goes to get groceries.

He truly was the kindest and most perfect boyfriend ever. He even knew how to cook. His food always tasted amazing and he often found himself making dinner, though he didn't mind. He loved seeing your face when it lit up every time you tasted his cooking. The smell of food wafted into the room and reached your nose.

No. Way.

You knew that smell. It was Armins legendary waffles. He always gave you a variety of things to top it with too. Strawberries, whipped cream, peanut butter, chocolate syrup- all were a choice. Armin personally loved to top his with strawberries and whipped cream, leaving him with a whipped cream mustache. You leaped out of bed, racing to the kitchen. Right as you entered Armin spoke.

"Y/n things are re-" He stopped when he saw you in the doorway.

"Oh hey! Foods done." He said with a smile.