Chapter 117 - Silver Lining in the Cloud

Long time no see my dear readers~

Long time no see my dear readers~. How long has it been? One year? Looks like it.

Cough... Actually I intend to publish this chapter few weeks ago, but my cloud drive data got corrupted (I'm not sure why, this is why I hate technology, paper forever). While my data is still, somehow, intact, many sentences including words disappear.

It's really infuriating, I almost broke my laptop out of fury. So, I was forced to write everything, all over again. From scratch. Since the data turned into some sort of jumbly pile of cluttery mishmash mess full of confusion.

Enjoy ^^

...........................................................................................

Huge amount of blood splattered onto the cracked ground and destroyed wall around Muzan.

Every single attack Naoto launched chip Muzan flesh bit by bit. Cold sweat and pained expression are evident in Muzan face. His breathing gradually become heavier and heavier with amount of stamina he needed to regenerate every single part of his body Naoto damage.

If it's just a normal nichirin blade, he may not need that much energy to rejunevate, but the problem is Naoto bright red blade. The same color of blade used by the strongest demon hunter that give him this everlasting scar and nightmare. Not only it slow his regeneration abilities, it also cause more pain.

Muzan gnashed his teeth like a wild beast and bellowed loudly.

"Insignificant maggots! Loathsome being like you shouldn't bare your dirty claw against me! Hurry up and drop dead! Your very existent make me want to puke!"

More than ten sharp tentacles and two whip-like arms are flailing around wildly towards Naoto.

"You may be faster than 'him', but in term of technique, your abilities pale compared to 'him'!"

The demon hunter around them got caught off-guard and Inosuke shouted in panic because of how fast Muzan attack is compared to before. It's even faster than a flying bullet.

"Naoto!! Get down!!"

Naoto pale golden eyes didn't even move to track the incoming attack. He just stared blankly at Muzan. In a single blink of an eye, everything around him suddenly stopped moving including the floating dust from destroyed building.

"[Frozen World]."

The time has stopped for Naoto. Despite his eye already lost the ability to see, his pupil is still moving with a terrifying speed, following the guidance of his flow sense to memorize all attack Muzan unleashed.

In less than a second, he instantly memorized Muzan attack pattern.

The flow of time in the world begin to move again including Muzan sharp tentacle and whip.