Chapter 71 - Nightmare Start

The conductor is kneeling on the floor with teary eyes. In front of him, there is a small demon in the form of a hand with mouth and eyes on it.

"I did as I was told. I punched their tickets and put them to sleep. Please put me to sleep quickly, please let me meet my dead wife and daughter. Please, please..."

"Sure thing. You did a great job. Now sleep, and have a good dream where you can meet your family."

Suddenly the conductor falls to the ground, he's sleeping peacefully.

"Uhmmm, what about us?"

The small demon turn round toward that voice, there is five people kneeling. Three of them are boys and two girls. The hand demon says to them.

"Just wait here and you will get sleepier very soon. That sharp-witted demon hunters might wake up because they'll sense the demons and their thirst for blood. Be careful as to not touch their bodies when you get close and fasten the cord. I cannot move from the locomotive for a while. Just do your best until everything is prepared, so you can have a wonderful dream."

The five people nodded firmly.

"""""Okay..."""""

At the top of the train, Enmu is smiling happily.

"It doesn't matter how strong the demon hunter is. The driving force of human beings is the heart, the soul. I should just destroy the core of the spirit. If they do that, they'll be living corpses. And, it will be easy to kill them. All hearts are the same, they are brittle and weak. As if they're made of glass."

"That man with bartender clothes

, he didn't look like a demon hunter. But he's talking with that pillar just now, just play it safe~."

The five people start to tie a cord around the five demon hunter who is sleeping. Suddenly they feel sleepy and went into each person's dreamland.

Tanjirou is dreaming about his family, they are playing happily in their old home.

Inosuke is dreaming about exploring a cave with his underlings, Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Nezuko.

Zenitsu is dreaming about having a date with Nezuko.

Kyojurou is dreaming about the day he become a pillar.

Meanwhile, Naoto is dreaming something he always wanted. In his old house, Naoto is inside his little sister's room. He looks around with a confused face.

"Hm? Where is this? A dream?"

Naoto looks at his own body, he didn't change at all. His body is still that of a twenty-one years old man. Suddenly a beautiful girl enters the room. Her face looks like his younger sister, the only differences are she look more mature. In fact, it's his little sister, Iroha, she just turns nineteen not long ago.

However Naoto didn't feel strange at all, in fact, he feels very happy seeing Iroha. It's like this is something normal.

"Onii-sama!"

"Iroha, what's wrong?"

"Onii-sama, dear father and dear mother are waiting for you."

"Really? Then I shouldn't make them wait. Let's go."

Iroha grab Naoto hand and pull him to the living room, as Naoto walk through his house there is a huge sense of happiness and nostalgia. It's strange because it feels like it's been a long time since the last time he live here.

There are two people waiting for him on the veranda, a man with a charismatic face and a woman who looks gentle. It's their parents Eiji and Airi.

"Father, mother. Onii-sama is here."