Chapter 109 - For Big Brother

Sorry, I only manage to publish one chapter yesterday.

I took a quick afternoon nap yesterday, and the first thing I know it's already past dinner time XP.

Anyway, this is it! Please enjoy!

....................................................................................

Naoto drops his backpack to the ground and Sanemi instantly rushes toward Kokushibou. Kokushibou immediately draws his katana and swing it horizontally. Sanemi hurriedly slides on the floor to evade it, he arrives under Kokushibou feet and swings his katana, making few slashes of sharp wind.

Kokushibou hurriedly jump to the air to avoid it. Behind him, Naoto suddenly appears. He swings the axe diagonally, Kokushibou spin his body and strike the axe, the katana immediately snapped before it grows again in less than a second.

Kokushibou can feel Naoto's power become weaker, maybe it's because he only uses a single arm. Even though he becomes weaker, he still manages to snap Kokushibou katana in a single hit.

"As I thought... this cursed child is the most troublesome to handle. His pure iron... and power to see the future are a problem. Despite losing one arm... he can still exert this much power. Akaza, even though you already died, you have my thanks for figuring out his power."

Because Kokushibou katana is made from his own flesh, Naoto pure sun ore can easily burn and snap it. It was at a time like this that Naoto is grateful for weapon Tecchin forge.

Even though Naoto manage to snap the Katana it will instantly grow back, and every single of Kokushibou attack is very heavy.

When Kokushibou landed on the ground, Sanemi immediately unleash another attack.

"[First form: Dust Whirlwind, Slice]."

Sanemi body turns into a sharp tornado and head toward Kokushibou. Kokushibou quickly block Sanemi attack, their katana clashed with each other.

Sanemi smiled sinisterly and speak loudly.

"Huh! Would you look at that! That is one fucking disgusting blade am I right Naoto-san yo!?"

From Kokushibou side, Naoto swing his axe horizontally.

"Good grief, should've donated all of them to the organ bank."

Like Sanemi said, Kokushibou katana is full of living eye. It looks a bit disturbing.

Kokushibou tilted his head slightly to avoid Naoto attack.

"How about we help you..."

"...gouge all of them out?"

Kokushibou is in a deadlock against Sanemi, Naoto takes this chance to attack Kokushibou again. He raises his axe high in the sky.

Feeling Naoto about to swing his weapon down, Kokushibou immediately put all of his strength into his arm. Sanemi feels his body got pushed down.

At that moment, Naoto flow sense activated. Sanemi also feels something dangerous.

"Breath of the Moon[Fifth form: Cursed Vortex of the Ghostly Moon]."

Suddenly, a vortex of crescent blade appears around Kokushibou. Both Sanemi and Naoto hurriedly jump back. They feel very surprised because Kokushibou didn't even swing his sword and hundreds of crescent blade appear around him out of nowhere.

"Hahaah! You keep repeating those slashes without even swinging your blade!"

Kokushibou glanced at Sanemi who's taunting him.