Chapter 85 - Giyuu and Shinobu 2

In the end, Giyuu sits in the living room. On the table, there are a few snacks and a cup of tea. In front of him, Shinobu and Naoto are sitting next to each other. The veranda is opened to let the fresh air in. Many flowers planted by Naoto already bloomed, making the sight very beautiful.

With a face full of smile, Shinobu says to Giyuu.

"Please enjoy it~."

"..."

Giyuu slowly picks his tea up and takes a sip. He doesn't know why he agreed to stay here.

Naoto props his chin up on the table with sleepy eyes while watching Giyuu drink his tea. Shinobu also keeps smiling while staring at him. Giyuu feels uncomfortable being stared by two people.

"What?"

"Nothing." , "Nothing~."

"..."

As the room becomes quiet, a white crane with a red spot on its head flies into the room. Naoto look at Shiro who just arrived.

"What's wrong Shiro?"

Shiro pluck a piece of paper and dip its finger into a bottle of ink before writing on it.

"[Give me something to eat. I can't find any fish in the river today.]"

Naoto indifferently say to Shiro.

"It's still morning, wait until noon."

Suddenly Shiro scratches Naoto's face. He holds his face in pain.

"You stupid bird! Why the fuck did you attack me!? Looks like I spoiled you too much these days!"

"[I'm hungry and it's your job to feed me. Hurry up, you haven't prepared all of the ikura you promise to me.]"

"Here, I will give you the money. Buy it for yourself, I don't want to go anywhere today."

When Naoto gives the money to Shiro, he starts scratching Naoto's face again.

"You mixed bird!"

"[Foolish brat! People will capture and make a show out of me if they saw a writing crane buying food with money!]"

"Okay! Okay! I will send Shigeru to buy it for you! Just wait until then!"

Naoto calls for Shigeru's name with a loud voice.

"Shigeru!? You there!?"

Hearing his name being called, Shigeru hurriedly run into the house from the front yard. He kneeled on the floor and look at Naoto respectfully.

"Yes, young master?"

"Shigeru, can you buy ikura for Shiro right now? Fifteen of it. He keeps throwing a tantrum and it makes my head hurts."

"I'm sorry but I'm a bit busy right now, but I will send Nakamura to buy it. He should be free right now."

"Oh, thank you."

"I excuse myself first, young master."

Shigeru respectfully bowed and walk away from the living room. Naoto looks at Shiro with an unhappy face.

"There you have it, happy now? Wait until Nakamura comes back."

Shiro gives a short look to Naoto and sits down beside Shinobu. Giyuu keeps staring at Shiro with his poker face. His hand stretches out to pet Shiro, but suddenly Shiro gets up and scratches Giyuu face.

Giyuu frowned in pain. Shiro starts writing again and he slapped the paper right in Giyuu face. Giyuu takes the paper and he read it without any expression.