Chapter 59 - Strange Foreigner

The harbor is full of people, a lot of bustling noises of people selling and yelling can be heard everywhere. It's a place of trade and business so naturally, people who want to make money flock here in the hope to make a better life for themselves.

Naoto walks through the crowd while pulling his horse, he is heading toward the ticket booth. One of his legs gone limp from the Gyomei attack. He needs to use a bamboo stick he found on the way to help him walk.

After buying the ticket for himself and paying extra money for his horse, Naoto sits down on the edge of the harbor while eating the food he just bought. Shiro also sits right beside him while eating a raw fish Naoto buys. 

He is daydreaming while watching the sea and ships that float on the top of it.

Not long, a very big steamship arrived on the harbor, there is a big word printed on the side of the ship, 'Golden Wind'. Naoto double-checked the name of the ship with the one in his ticket, without a doubt this is his ship.

People began to gather and make a queue to get into the ship. Naoto pulled his horse and get in a line, it didn't take long until his turn arrived.

"Please show me your ticket sir."

A kind-looking man in uniform asked politely. Naoto gives the ticket for the attendant to see. The attendant receive it with both hands and take a look at it, the ticket looks genuine to him.

"You can put your horse on the left side of the ship, your cabin is a VIP cabin on the third floor. I hope you will have a good journey."

"Thank you."

Naoto takes the ticket back and immediately brings his horse in.

The stable have a staff watching all of the horse, they will give food and water to the horse, so Naoto didn't have anything to worry about.

After putting Kiki inside the stable, Naoto went to the third floor. This ship interior is divided by floor, the first floor is plain and only have a chair, its the cheapest ticket people can buy. The second floor has a cabin, but you need to share it with the other passenger.

The third floor is a luxurious cabin, each people have their own personal cabin, even the hallway and the room is decorated with luxurious decoration. The third floor also got its own restaurant and entertainment area.

Naoto buy the VIP ticket because he found it uncomfortable to share a room with a stranger, also there is a chance he will get found out and someone stealing his belongings.

His room number is thirty-three, Naoto opened the door of his cabin and he looks around in interest since this is the first time he ever sleep in a ship. This is the most expensive room none the least. Naoto flicks the light on and a yellow light made the room brighter.

The room is not too big, but there is a lot of room where he can do basic training like pushup. The bed is a king-size bed that looks very comfortable. There is also a lot of decoration like painting and fish statue on the wall. There is also a small desk and chair in the corner of the room, and a wardrobe to store his item.

Naoto put his bag into the closet. He notices there is a towel and few yukata for sleeping on the bed. Naoto takes the towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower, he feels shocked that actually there is a bathtub inside his cabin, complete with all toiletries. He feels very happy that he quickly strips off his clothes. He fills the bathtub with hot water while waiting for the water to fill the tub, Naoto clean his body.

When he soaks himself in the bathtub, the injuries feel a bit stings but he can feel all of his burdens washed away for a second. Before, he only wipe his body with a wet towel or took a quick bath in the river. Naoto never really take a time to clean his body fully, but today his body feels really alive.