Chapter 79 - Rengoku Senjurou

Three people are sitting in the living room. Senjurou bought four cups of tea and served it to Naoto, Kyojurou, and Tanjirou with a smile.

"Here's your tea, please enjoy it."

"...Ah... Thank you..."

"...Thanks..."

Tanjirou and Naoto look downhearted. Both of Naoto's nose is being plugged with a tissue because it's bleeding not too long ago from Sinjurou punch.

"How should I say this..."

"...I'm sorry."

"Nii-san... It's because of me..."

"No... I'm the one who knock him out..."

Tanjirou feels responsible because all of this happens because of him and his earrings, while Naoto is guilty of making Sinjurou fainted.

"How is your stomach? You fell down really hard just now. And you also run toward the old man Rengoku. Did it feel hurt?"

"No... It's okay already..."

"After we got back, let Shinobu check it. Seriously what are you doing running in that condition."

"Yes... I'm sorry... But what about your hand? You punch him using the broken finger."

"Don't worry about me, just a little spit and it will heal."

Naoto looks at Kyojurou and Senjurou with an apologetic look. Although he didn't like Sinjurou, it doesn't change the fact that he is still their father. He feels afraid that he will scare Senjurou because of this.

"Sorry for hitting your father, Rengoku, Senjurou-kun. How is his condition?"

Kyojurou says as nothing happened.

"It's okay! Hahaha!"

Senjurou also says with a smile.

"He's alright. He just woke up not long ago. When he woke up, he went out to buy some alcohol."

"Is that so?"

Kyojurou smiled softly.

"Thank you Karasuma, Kamado, for standing up for me."

Senjurou also bowed gratefully.

"I also want to thank you Karasuma-san, Tanjirou-san, even though brother was being badmouthed, I couldn't say a single thing."

Tanjirou says with a small smile.

"No need to thank me."

Naoto shook his head.

"I only say what I have in my mind."

Kyojurou suddenly stand up.

"I will get the book my father always read, maybe there is information about the dance of fire god. Senjurou, please help me."

"Yes, brother."

Both of them go to get the information Tanjirou needed. Not long they are back with a single worn-out book. The title of the book is the 21st generation of flame pillar.

"Found it, Kamado my boy!"

Tanjirou face brighten in happiness.

"Really!? Thank you!"

Senjurou, Kyojurou, and Tanjirou sit together and they open the book. Soon Kyojurou frowned a little, Senjurou and Tanjirou look shocked.

"T-this is!"

"Hm!

Naoto feels confused by their reaction.

"What's wrong?"