Chapter 103 - Death

For some reason every chapter I write is getting longer day by day.

Anyway, Enjoy~

..............................................................................................................

"Shinobu!!! Shinobu!!!"

Naoto keeps running through the hallway while yelling, his heart is in turmoil right now, because her little sister is intending to sacrifice her own life.

"Useless! I'm useless!"

"Shinobu!! Please answer me!! Shinobu!! Are you here!?"

Naoto can feel his eyes become wet, he feels very desperate right now. He doesn't want to lose anyone anymore, not his little sister.

A lot of tears start to flow from his socket, he clenches the pocket watch and good luck charm with all of his might. He really hopes this good luck charm will work even though he never believes in it.

"No! Not again! Not again! I don't want this! This is not what I want! You can take my life but please not my little sister! Not her! Please not her!"

"Shinobu!! Shinobu!! Where are you!? Shinobu!!"

Now Naoto starts to cry like a kid, he keeps running with tears falling like a broken dam. He feels very powerless. He looks around like a lost child, he can't find Shinobu anywhere. He can't even feel her flow of current. The giant tree in his heart also starts to crack, a lot of leaves fall down from the tree.

"I don't want to lose anyone precious to me anymore! God! Listen to me if you are real! I will exchange my life for her so please! Please! Please! I beg you!"

"Sob, Shinobu!! Please! Sob, Shinobu!! Ughh... Answer me!! Shinobu!! Shinobu!! What do you want to take from me now!? Are my family, Sabito, Tanjurou-san and their family not enough!? You already take Kanae from me! Now you also want to take Shinobu!?"

Naoto can feel his throat become sore from shouting too much. As he runs, Naoto saw a very familiar silhouette at the corner of the hallway. A girl with long black hair and two butterfly ornament walk slowly. Naoto's eyes widen in shock, there is a huge nostalgic feeling on his heart.

 Naoto's eyes widen in shock, there is a huge nostalgic feeling on his heart