Chapter 61 - Reunion

"Nao? Is that you?"

Although the man in front of him is wearing weird clothes, he still remembers this voice. It's very similar so there is no way Giyuu can mistake it. Naoto lifted his hat and show his gentle smile to Giyuu.

"Both of you look fine..."

Giyuu could feel Shinobu body flinched. He glanced at Shinobu for a second before look back at Naoto.

Before Naoto can say something further, suddenly a black crow flies around them and start shouting.

"Cawww! New message! New message! Restrain the one named Tanjirou and demon Nezuko, bring them to headquarter! Tanjirou has a scar on his forehead while Nezuko has a bamboo gag on her mouth!"

That message feels like a clap of thunder for Naoto, he looks very surprised and happy at the same time. He can't believe what he just heard.

"Tanjirou and Nezuko are still alive!?"

Naoto suddenly disappears into the bushes to follow the crow. Giyuu releases his hold and Shinobu slowly sits down on the ground. Shinobu is still watching the direction Naoto disappears in silence. With her back on Giyuu, Giyuu doesn't know what kind of expression Shinobu is making right now. The man they have been waiting all this time is finally back.

...

"Both of them are still alive! But what do they mean demon Nezuko? Did she got turned into a demon?"

Black shadow run through the trees and bushes at a very fast speed. Naoto utilizes his flow sense, he can feel a very familiar aura just in front of him.

He jumped out from the bushes and saw someone lying on the ground, he got a dark red hair and scar on his forehead. He also wears a hanafuda earing with checkered haori. He recognizes those checkered haori and hanafuda, especially those hanafuda, it belongs to Tanjurou. There is no way he can mistake it.

"Tanjirou!"

Naoto landed right beside Tanjirou. Two kakushi who just arrive to get Tanjirou body, hurriedly step back in fear because an unknown man just appears. He hurriedly check Tanjirou condition. Tanjirou body is badly battered and there are some injuries all over the face. But he sighed in relieve, his injuries are not life-threatening.

Nostalgic feeling welled up inside his mind. He lightly stroke Tanjirou hair with a sad smile.

"Good, he just fainted... You have grown up... That's a manly face you got there..."

Naoto turns his head to the two kakushi who feel frightened.

"Oi... both of you..."

""Y-yes!""

"Nezuko, where is she?"

"T-That way."

The kakushi trembling finger pointed in one direction.

"Thank you, please take care of Tanjirou."

Leaving that word, Naoto immediately dashed toward the direction the kakushi pointed. Just in a few seconds, he saw two people. One girl has a demon hunter uniform and white cap, while the other girl sits under the trees. The little girl looks very familiar although her body is very small like a little kid, and there is a bamboo gag on her mouth, Naoto instantly recognizes her.

She quietly sat there without attacking the demon hunter in front of her.

"Nezuko!"

Both of them look towards the source of the voice. Nezuko tilted her head and look at the strange man with her cute big eyes. Naoto takes off his hat and showed his face to Nezuko.