Chapter 47 - Kanzaki Aoi

Two years passed.

Right now, Naoto's age already reaches eighteen years old. Ever since he become a pillar, the amount of mission and duty he need to fulfill also increase. His body got a lot taller, he's even taller than Giyuu and only a bit shorter than Tengen. His hair almost reaches his waist.

Kanae also becomes a lot taller and beautiful. While Shinobu didn't change too much in her height, her face becomes more mature and cute.

Every time he finishes his mission he will visit the Kamado family to bring food for them. Kie also have given birth to her sixth children two years ago, Tanjurou named him Rokuta. He has gotten really close with them, however, Tanjuro's body is getting weaker and weaker, every time he sees him, Tanjuro always sleeping in bed.

Naoto has tried bringing a lot of medicine and tonic to help Tanjuro, but up until now, none of it works. It pained Naoto to see his condition become worse. But there is nothing much he could do. While he at it, Naoto also tries to find some cure for Kagaya. Kagaya already tells him that this is a curse in the Ubuyashiki family, and one-day Kiriya will get the same curse.

He doesn't want that to happen so he desperately tries to find a cure for Kagaya while he's out on the mission. Maybe he can find something so Kiriya doesn't need to worry about this curse anymore.

After that, he will go back to butterfly estate to help around the house and occasionally he will visit Giyuu house to drink together. However unlike before, Giyuu never talks much unlike the time they did in the past, most of the time it was Naoto who do all of the talking.

But, Naoto didn't mind it that much, people always change and he still enjoys being able to talk with Giyuu. He also didn't bring up about half of the haori Giyuu wear, he didn't want to bother him with the past.

A year ago, there is a new pillar called Kanroji Mitsuri. She's a very cheerful girl and always try to get along with everyone. Her hair is mixed with pink and green color. Kagaya give her a title love pillar. And for some reason, Obanai got really attached to her. He always follows Mitsuri almost everywhere she goes.

...

One day, Shinobu brought home a girl who looks like she's the same age as Kanao. Her hair is tied into a twin-tail and looks like a serious and stiff type of person. In the living room, Shinobu introduces her to Kanae and Naoto.

"This is Kanzaki Aoi, she will work here as a servant starting today. Aoi, this is the flower pillar Kanae, and Cloud pillar Naoto."

Aoi bow respectfully, she feel a bit shocked that she will work under two pillars.

"It's a pleasure to meet both of you, Kanae-sama, Naoto-sama, this lowly servant named Kanzaki Aoi."

Kanae and Naoto feel confused, they look at each other and look back at the girl called Aoi. She wears a demon hunter uniform, so why does she want to work here as a servant?

Kanae and Naoto smile gently.

"Nice to meet you Aoi, my name is Kochou Kanae. Shinobu big sister."

"I'm Karasuma Naoto, also Shinobu big brother."

Aoi looks up in confusion.

"Eh? Big brother? But..."

"I'm everyone, big brother! Since you will live here, call me onii-chan!"

Kanae slapped Naoto's head lightly.

"Fufufu, please don't mind him Aoi."

"Y-yes..."

At first, she thought pillar is scary, but it turns out these two pillar in front of her are kind and weird in some sense.

"Kanao, please come here for a second."