Chapter 17 - Butterfly Estate

Another week passed.

With a lot of hard work, they finally finished with the renovation. Everything has been renovated and all the necessary furniture has been put inside.

Three people, Kanae, Shinobu, and Naoto took a walk around the estate to check every room. With a nod, Kanae smiled in satisfaction while watching the whole mansion from the front yard.

"Mm~, this place looks beautiful as expected."

Naoto and Shinobu also smiled seeing the new looks of the mansion. Now it looks like a brand new house. All of the walls have been painted and coated, the garden also looks tidier.

"You're right."

"Our hard work has been paid off."

"What should we call this place, nee-san?"

"Right, we need to think a name for this place. Hm... any idea you two?"

"No, I don't. Nothing comes to my mind."

"This is your place, you should think about it yourself."

"Mou~, I'm asking for a suggestion here. Hm... let's see..."

Kanae looks like she's deep in thought, Shinobu and Naoto look at each other and look back at Kanae, they wait for her patiently. Kanae opens her eyes after a minute and scans her surroundings. In the garden, she saw a lot of butterflies with orangish-color is flying around the flower.

Her hand move up and touched the butterfly hair clip beside her hair. Kanae eyes shine in happiness, she looks at Naoto and Shinobu with a huge smile.

"Both of us have loved butterfly ever since we are little right Shinobu? Let's call this place butterfly estate, look there are so many butterflies here."

"Mm~, that's a good name. As expected of nee-san."

"What do you think Nao?"

"Hm? I'm fine either- ow!"

Before Naoto can finish what he wanted to say, Shinobu already kicks his leg.

"Oi, nee-san is asking your opinion. She's been thinking very hard to come up with this name. Be a man and say it clearly."

Naoto looks back at Shinobu resentfully while rubbing his leg, he really wants to argue with her but he can't ruin Kanae good mood. He forces a bitter smile and says.

"It's... a good name..."

When she heard both Naoto and Shinobu agreed, Kanae feels very happy.

"Really? Hehehe~."

Shinobu nodded with a wide smile.

"Yes, it's a very befitting name, nee-san!"

Suddenly Shinobu realized something, her face becomes very happy.

"Wait! Doesn't this mean Nao can just sleep in the servant living quarters? He doesn't need to sleep next to my room anymore right, nee-san?"

This short girl just can't stop making Naoto feel amazed, just how much does she dislike being in the same house as him?

"Wow, you really don't like to sleep in the room next to mine do you?"

Shinobu gives a look at Naoto like she is looking at stupid people.

"Of course, do you still need to ask?"

Kanae looks troubled that both of them started to argue again.

"Do you really don't like having a room near Nao?"

"No, it's not because of that nee-"

Before Shinobu could finish what she wanted to say, Kanae suddenly claps her hands and smile gently.