Chapter 31 - Disturbance in Butterfly Estate part 2

Although they still feel a bit scared by what happened, Shinobu and Kanae feel touched. Naoto readily dirtied his hands just to keep all of them safe from harm. Shinobu is still covering Kanao eyes, so she can't see anything.

After a few seconds Naoto stand up along with Kanae, she let go of her arms. Both of them smiled at each other.

"Thank you Kanae, I feel a bit better."

"No problem, I will keep doing it and always will until you feel better~."

Naoto squatted beside Shiro who lay down on the snow weakly. He caress Shiro feather lightly.

"Thank you, Shiro, for protecting them and our home." 

Shiro raises its head and stares at Naoto with his small eyes. He only makes a weak screeching sound, but that's enough to make Naoto feel relieved. Naoto smiles happily and says.

"I will buy you a high-quality tuna after this."

Shiro eyes brighten in happiness, it suddenly gets off from the floor and starts jumping happily. All of them smile wryly, the moment Naoto mentions food Shiro miraculously stands in high spirited manner. 

Shinobu turn Kanao body around and stop covering her eyes. She whispers to Kanao lightly.

"Kanao be a good girl and wait in the living room okay?"

Kanao nodded and obediently go to the living room, Shiro also follow behind Kanao. 

Shinobu stand beside Naoto and asked.

"So, what will you do with all of them?"

Naoto almost forgot about the thugs if Shinobu didn't remind him. He looks at all of them, the thugs lie down on the floor weakly with blood flowing out from their open wounds.

"Hmmm... Shinobu can you bring some bandage? They will die at this rate, ah also bring a chloroform."

Shinobu looks confused.

"Chloroform? What for?"

Naoto only smiles and answers casually.

"To knock them out, it will be bad if they keep struggling when I bring them. Ah, if you don't have any chloroform then that's also fine. I will hit them until they lose consciousness."

Kanae become panicked hearing what Naoto said.

"N-no! Shinobu, we have chloroform right!? Hurry to bring it here!"

"O-okay..."

Shinobu went inside and bring everything Naoto asked for.

All of the thugs look at Naoto in fear when he walks toward them, it feels like they just see a ghost. Behind him, Kanae and Shinobu followed. To their surprise, they began treating their injuries. But it can't really be called treating their wounds since they only bandage the wound, the bone is still broken and stick out from the skin. At least they won't bleed to death in a short period of time. He put the gold bar back inside his clothes.

Naoto pour the chloroform to a napkin and tied it into their mouth and nose, it took a few minutes before all of them passed out. Naoto tied all of them including the baldy with a rope, and he carried the thugs to the cart. After that, he covers the cart with a big sheet so no one can see what is inside.

He jumped to the driver seat and prepared to set out again.

Kanae look at Naoto worriedly.

"Where are you going to bring them? Jail?"

Naoto keep smiling.

"To their habitat."

Kanae and Shinobu look at each other, they feel confused by Naoto's vague answer.