Chapter 76 - Kyojurou and Tengen

Sorry for the inconvenience!

There is something wrong with wattpad today, for some reason the story I publish is an old version. There is a lot of missing conversation, but I already repair the mistakes. If it's not a bother I hope you can re-read this chapter.

Please enjoy~. XD

...........................................................................................................

A man with a bartender outfit and purple haori is driving a cart under the blue sky. Beside him, sit a beautiful and cute girl with butterfly wing haori. Inside his cart, there are all kinds of flower seedlings.

Today, Shinobu helped Naoto choosing a good flower to plant because Naoto didn't have any knowledge regarding botany. They choose a lot of flowers so every season the flower can bloom.

Once they arrive at butterfly estate, Shinobu shows how Naoto how to plant and take care of it so the next time he can do it alone. When Naoto plants the seed in the garden, sometimes Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, Kanao, and Aoi will also help him.

"You can do it yourself now right?"

"Yes, thank you Shinobu."

"No problem~, ah since the yard around our house already full, you can plant it near the hospital."

"Eh? Is it fine?"

"Yes~, it's yours after all."

"Come again?"

"It's yours~."

"What!? Why I never heard about it before!?"

"Ahahaha~, forgive me. I forgot to tell you again. Actually oyakata-sama intend to give this place to you when you become a pillar. But you keep ignoring him everytime he want to talk to you about your residence. So after I become a pillar, oyakata-sama give it to me."

"O-oh, I see. Back then I don't want to separate from all of you, so I never hear what he want to say."

"Well I already expect it from you. Well, in short we share this residence."

"So... is there anything you haven't or forgot to tell me yet?"

"I think that's it?"

"Why do you make that into a question? I'm the one asking here."

"Hehehe~, I will head back now. There is still a mountain of work I need to do."

"Yeah."

Shinobu leave Naoto and went back to her office.

Because there are too many seeds, Naoto will regularly plant it in the morning or when he has free time.

At the same time in Naoto's unconsciousness area, a giant tree starts to grow and enveloped his spiritual core, as if protecting his heart. Maybe Shinobu can't heal his heart, but she can place a barrier so no further damage can be done to his heart.

Although the sound of Naoto heart is still irregular, Zenitsu feel it become more calmer and stable.

Another few days later.

In Kyojurou and Tanjirou sick room. Naoto entered with a bouquet of flowers and cake. He smiles at Tanjirou who is resting on the bed.

"Tanjirou~, onii-chan is here~. Look I got a cake for you~. I also bought some book for you to kill time~."

Tanjirou turns his head to Naoto who walks toward him. Tanjirou smile from ear to ears seeing Naoto. He didn't look gloomy anymore, his face still looks as sleepy as ever but it looks brighter.