Chapter 78 - Rengoku Household

"Crap... crap... crap... if Shinobu found out about this, I'm dead, so dead. Why did I agree with you in the first place?"

Naoto keeps mumbling with a pale face, he looks at Kyojurou who walks beside him with a huge smile. Right now Naoto is carrying Tanjirou behind his back and the three of them walk together to Rengoku household. Tanjirou also carries the Nezuko box with him.

"If we get caught you'd better explain it to her, you hear me!?"

"Hahaha! Don't worry! Leave it to me!"

"I can't help but worry because I can't leave it to you! Do you remember what happened the last time I count on you!? I got chewed!"

"It won't happen again! Last time the circumstances make me unable to do anything! But this time it's different!"

"Hold that word okay? If you don't, I will beat you up."

Tanjirou feels confused when he about to fall asleep, suddenly kyojurou and Naoto carry him and run out of the butterfly estate.

"Uhhh, where are we going right now?"

"Rengoku house.", "My house!"

"Why?"

"To search for dance of the fire god record, I remember my father read about it in the past. But I never read it so I never know what is inside."

"I see! Thank you Rengoku-san!"

"Hahaha! No problem!"

As they walk, every person they meet on the road is giving them a weird look. Because Tanjirou and Kyojurou wore pajamas for a patient. They began to whisper with each other if they are runaway patient.

Naoto and Kyojurou also feel their suspicious gaze and their whispering. Just like they what they expect, suddenly a few men in uniform come running toward them from behind with a whistle in their mouth.

"Phweet! You three! Stop! Especially the one wearing a white shirt with a black vest!"

"State your name! From what hospital are the three of you from?"

It's the police.

Kyojurou and Naoto glanced at each other.

"Oi, Rengoku."

"Time to run away!"

Both of them start running and Kyojurou keeps laughing loudly. Tanjirou sweatdropped, he can only smile bitterly.

"Stop! Pwheeet!"

"We got a kidnapper!"

They can't use any breathing technique in front of a normal human or it will raise suspicion. They keep running as a lot of police start to chase after them.

"Hahaha!"

"Motherfucker! Stop laughing!

"Hahaha!"

"Noisy! Why the fuck did you still wear those clothes!?"

"I don't have any time to change!!"

"We have! You just don't want to do it!"

"Kamado also still wearing hospital pajamas!"

"We can make an excuse for him! But two people who wear hospital pajamas are suspicious as fuck!!"

Luckily, it's very easy to escape from the police with their fast speed. In desolated alley, the three of them hide there.

Naoto start stomping Kyojurou foot over and over angrily.