Chapter 12 - Real Demon Hunter

Today is the last day. Naoto is running around the mountain, he is trying to find Giyuu. To be honest he is very worried even though he said all of that to Sabito back then. He got no information about Giyuu even from the other participant he saves.

They start pleading for Naoto to save them, in exchange for saving them, Naoto will take some of their food and ask about Giyuu where about. But until now, he still didn't have any information regarding Giyuu for the past three days.

Finally, Naoto saw someone familiar not too far in front of him. It was Giyuu and Sabito. He feels relieved at heart.

"Sabito! Giyuu!"

Hearing Naoto's voice, Sabito turns around in a hurry. His face looked panicked for some reason.

"Nao!? Thank god you are here!"

"What is wrong? It's rare to see you this flustered, anyway, I'm glad to see you are fine Gi- Giyuu!?!?"

Naoto eyes widen in shock, he saw Giyuu head is badly injured, there's a lot of blood flowing out from it.

"What happens to you Giyuu!?"

Right now, Giyuu face looks pale. He is holding his head where the blood flow. Giyuu smiles bitterly when he see Naoto.

"Nao... Sorry, I'm a bit clumsy hahaha..."

"It's not the time for you to laugh, idiot! How long have you been injured like this?"

Sabito clenched his hand with a lot of force.

"The moment I found him he already in this bad state."

"Dammit! You lose too much blood. I will bandage your head right now, don't move!"

Naoto hurriedly takes out a bandage from his bag and use it to tie Giyuu injured head. After applying pressure to it, the blood stop flowing. But his face still looks terrible because he lost too much blood. Anger surge through Naoto's stomach.

"Which demon did this to you!?"

Giyuu feels a bit shocked by Naoto's voice, there is a trace of anger in his tone. Unlike his usual calm and monotone voice.

"It's a demon with a lot of hand on his body, he is very strong unlike all the demon here. He looks like a mutated demon."

Suddenly they heard a scream, from between the trees they can see two people are being chased by the demon. They are Abe and Mori, the person who picked a fight with Naoto before. Giyuu widens his eyes and points it toward one demon.

"That's it! That's the demon!"

Naoto and Sabito glanced at the demon that is chasing Abe and Mori, the demon had a big body. There is a lot of hands are wrapping his entire body. They could feel this demon is very dangerous, even Naoto can feel a very violent current coming from the demon. Clearly, it's different from every demon they've fought up until now.

"Nao! Take care of Giyuu!"

Sabito suddenly jumped off and dashed toward the hand demon. Giyuu and Naoto look surprised.

"Sabito!?"

"Stop it Sabito! That demon is too strong! Come back Sabito!"

Giyuu tries to chase after Sabito, but Naoto immediately holds Giyuu body back.

"Let me go Nao! He shouldn't fight that demon!"

"Calm down you fool!"

Suddenly Giyuu started to lose consciousness. His body went limp and fall into Naoto arms. Naoto sighed, it looks like Giyuu body is too tired from the physical and mental burden. Not only that he also loses a lot of blood, so it's only a matter of time before he passed out.