Chapter 45 - Breathless Form

"You want me to use my form right!? Then let me show it to you! The breathless form!"

Everyone becomes shocked by Naoto's word, is he bluffing? There is no way a breathless person can use breathing style techniques.

"[Second plane: Misty Wave, Morning Glory.]"

Naoto axe clad in a giant white cloud. Naoto swing his axe using both of his hand two times diagonally, a white-colored trail of white mist followed behind his axe and deflect all of Sanemi arced slash in two hits.

Sanemi eyes widen in shock because just now Naoto used a breathing style, and it's not something he has seen before.

When Sanemi landed on the ground, he immediately utilize more techniques.

"[Second style: Claws Purifying Wind.]"

Sanemi slashed his blade toward Naoto, and four sharp wind claw slashed toward Naoto. Naoto jumped back to evade the attack, but Sanemi keep a close distance with Naoto. Sanemi keep attacking Naoto, Naoto blocked all of his attack, he is waiting a moment to counter.

Finally, Naoto sensed a good flow to counter Sanemi attack, he parried Sanemi katana to the side. Right now Sanemi is full of openings. Naoto swings his axe toward Sanemi chest, but Sanemi is a pillar, he already has a ton of experience in battle.

Sanemi twisted his body to the side, he managed to evade the axe by a hair breath and used a breathing style at the same time.

"[Fourth style: Rising Dust Storm.]"

Sanemi slashed his sword horizontally to Naoto's opened area. A multiple cyclone of slashes formed and headed toward Naoto.

"[Fifth plane: Lenticularis, Mid-Autumn Tempest.]"

Naoto rotate his body, using his own body weight, he spins for extra strength. His axe cladded in dark green emerald cloud, a sphere of dark emerald cloud cover all of his body like a ball. The cyclone of slashes immediately disappears when it comes into contact with Naoto. Its as if Sanemi attack got sucked in and redirected to every direction.

Sanemi feel this technique is pretty dangerous, there is a lot of sharp wind in the sphere of emerald clouds. He immediately jumps back to keep a distance.

But Naoto didn't stop there after he stopped spinning, Naoto began to use another form.

"[Fourth plane: Rumbling Thunder, Lightning Tribulation.]"

Naoto dashed toward Sanemi with a very fast speed, his axe, and his body clad in dark grey cloud and purple lightning. A loud sounds of thunder reverberate through the area, and he leaves a streak of lightning as he moves.

All of the pillars become speechless.

"Gyomei-san, that's..."

Even Gyomei become quiet for a few seconds.

"This feeling, and this pressure, and that style he just used... without a doubt it's a breathing style technique."

"But he did say that he is breathless and colorless, not only he can use something akin to breathe style, but also manifesting color in his attack, not only that, there is more than one color in each style he used. It just like the weather."

"Just what in the world..."

Gyomei focused his hearing and he realizes something.

"That may look like a breathing technique, but it's not at the same time."

"What do you mean by that Himejima-san?"

"Karasuma speed up his own heartbeat by two times. He sucked in a lot of air he keeps pumping it all over his body. He can use a breathing technique because of this, but that can't be called breathing technique at all as he didn't control his breathing."