Chapter 95 - Hiding the Truth

At the same time when Naoto, Tanjirou, and Giyuu having a soba eating contest. In the butterfly estate, Shinobu is walking with a fast step. There is a deep frown on her face, something feels really weird with her today.

She is heading to the living room and kneeled in front of Kanae altar.

"Calm down and it'll be okay... Nee-san, calm me down. Only immature people who don't control their emotions... immature people..."

Shinobu takes a deep breath and heave it out.

Suddenly Kanao appear on the opened veranda, she kneeled and smiled at Shinobu.

"Master, you're back. I'm going to train with the wind pillar now."

Looks like Kanao didn't hear what Shinobu just muttered in front of Kanae altar. She smiled at Kanao.

"Okay."

Kanao starts fidgeting.

"Um, master. Can I receive training from you after I'm done training with the rock pillar?"

"You still need to train with Nao after you're done with the rock pillar Kanao. He is the last checkpoint after all."

"Actually I already train with Tanjirou and the others with Naoto-san a few months ago, so there is nothing he can teach us anymore since his training method is for breathless."

"I see, but I cannot participate in this pillar training session."

Kanao look surprised.

"Eh? Ah, why though?"

Shinobu waved her hand to Kanao, signaling her to come closer.

"Kanao come here."

Kanao obediently sits right in front of Shinobu. Kanao looks disappointed with her head hanging down.

"Eh, er... I just want to train with master."

Shinobu feel surprised, Kanao just say what she wants without flipping a coin. She smiled gently and patted her head.

"Kanao, you've really come around. Being honest with your heart is a good sign... maybe this is a good time."

Suddenly Shinobu face turns serious, Kanao feels confused about why her master looks this serious.

"The demon who kill my sister Kanae, how about I tell you to kill it?"

Kanao also look serious the moment she heard about the demon who kills Kanae.

"If I ever encounter upper moon two who murdered my sister and you happen to be fighting with me Kanao. Here is my first condition, I have to be eaten and killed."

Kanao holds her breath.

"W-why though... I-if we fought together then... we will win."

Shinobu pressured her words with a stern tone.

"Abandon those naïve thoughts now."

Kanao flinched a little, she looks at Shinobu nervously. Every time Kanao feels nervous or sad, cold sweat always flowed from behind her back and face.

"An upper moon is as strong as three pillars at a minimum. But according to my sister's information, this upper moon is quite gluttonous. And he has a strange fascination with eating women. So if his target is a pillar with great physical abilities and who has body with excellent condition, and is a woman on top of that, then he will definitely eat her."

Kanao swallow her own saliva, and Shinobu continues to explain.

"Currently my body is filled with highly concentrated wisteria poison. It's in my blood, organs, and even the tip of my nails."