Chapter 107 - Go Back

Shinobu is surrounded by darkness.

This place is limbo, space between death and life.

There, she meets someone she really wants to meet for a long time. In front of her, there is a beautiful girl with long black hair and two butterfly ornament. She waved at Shinobu with a beautiful smile. Shinobu feels very happy and runs toward that figure.

"Nee-san!"

She jumps and hug her beloved big sister, Kanae

She jumps and hug her beloved big sister, Kanae. Kanae hugs her back and caress her hair.

"You've come, Shinobu."

Her voice is as gentle and kind as she ever remember.

Shinobu looks up at her big sister's face with a big grin.

"Mm... I already avenge you. That demon who kills you already dead. Now we can be together like before."

Kanae shook her head with a soft smile.

"No, you shouldn't be here."

Hearing what Kanae said, Shinobu eyes widen.

"Eh? W-why? I already avenge you, my job is done."

"Not yet, your time hasn't come yet, Shinobu. That's why you shouldn't be here from the start."

Tears start to fall down from Shinobu eyes.

"Why? I want to be with you, nee-san!"

Kanae put both of her palms on Shinobu cheeks

Kanae put both of her palms on Shinobu cheeks. Her kind and warm voice reach Shinobu ears.

"Me too, I really want to stay with you and everyone. But like I said, the time is not now. We will have a lot of time together after this, so please be patient until then."

"No! No! No! I don't want to get separated from you anymore! I want to stay with nee-san!"

"Please listen to nee-san, Shinobu."

Shinobu starts shooking her head violently.

"Sob, no!"

"Shinobu..."