Chapter 1 - Ordinary Life

Hello everyone, If you find this story interesting, please consider to give your vote~.

Thank you, enjoy & have fun~.

.....................................................................................

Blue summer sky stretched as far as the eye can see. In the mountainous area, there is a small village. Most of the house is simple and made of wood. Many of the villagers work as a farmer and they will deliver their crops to the nearest town.

On the outskirt of the village, right at the foot of the mountain, there is a single house. From the outside, one can see that this house belonged to a prestigious family. They are Karasuma family, all of Karasuma's family descendant is a carpenter and construction worker, they are the ones who build most of the building in this area.

Inside the house, many people look panicked for some reason. They are maids and servants that work for the Karasuma family, right now they are searching for someone inside the house. A lot of yelling sounded here and there.

"Naoto-sama!"

"Where are you Naoto-sama?"

"Please come out Naoto-sama!"

Hearing a lot of commotion, a kind-looking middle-aged man with high quality looking clothes come out from the house. He got neat short hair and short mustache. His eyes look calm as the surface of the water. He calmly asked one of the servants.

"What's wrong?"

The servant feels a bit flustered getting called out by the middle-aged man, obviously, this man is someone who has a high status in this house. He politely bowed and tell the reason for the middle-aged man.

"Eiji-sama! We can't find Naoto-sama everywhere."

This man precisely is the family head of Karasuma family, his name is Karasuma Eiji. Eiji is known as a benevolent person. He already helped many poor people and provided them with a job as well as a place to live. Many people feel grateful for what he did in this village.

A relieves sigh come out from his mouth. He didn't look worried at all.

"What, so that is the problem. Here I thought there is something more urgent."

The servant feels confused by Eiji's calm manner. His eldest son suddenly went missing, how can he keep his calm like this?

"It's urgent Eiji-sama! Iroha-sama keeps crying. She said she wants to see Naoto-sama, and we can't stop her from crying."

Eiji raises his eyebrows.

"Iroha is? She is too clingy to Naoto. Hm, but if you want to find Naoto, he should be at that place."

Eiji turns his head around and the male servant followed Eiji vision. It ended up on a mountain just right behind their house. The mountain is shrouded in mist, they can hear a faint sound of bird and animal.

Before the servant could ask any further, an immature voice sounded behind them.

"Dear father, are you looking for me?"

The servant flinched in surprise. He hurriedly looks around while Eiji slowly turns his body. Right behind them, a small boy stood with a huge grin. His face is full of dirt and soil. He got long and smooth silky black hair that reaches his neck. His big round eyes are staring at his father.

It's the person everyone been looking for, Karasuma Naoto. Right now, he is nine years old. Eiji smiled at the boy like a gentle father would, and chopped his head lightly.