Chapter 69 - Departure

Right now Tanjirou is getting examined by Shinobu in her office.

"Say, ahnnn..."

Shinobu holds Tanjirou chin and he obediently opens his mouth.

"Ahnnn..."

She looks around his mouth and nodded.

"Um, good, there is no problem with your jaw."

Shinobu smiled wryly and continue to say.

"I'm sorry I can't see you all off. But please do your best from now on."

"Yes, thank you very much Shinobu-san!"

Today Tanjirou is planning to leave butterfly estate along with Inosuke and Zenitsu. Suddenly the door slammed open, Naoto is staring at Tanjirou with teary eyes. He walked toward Tanjirou with huge stride and grab his shoulder.

"Tanjirouuu! I heard you are going to leave today?!"

"Y-yes, we can't stay here for too long after all."

Naoto began to shook Tanjirou body.

"No, no, no, no, no! Stay here forever! I will take care of you forever! Don't go anywhere! Onii-chan will feel lonely!"

Shinobu smacks the back of Naoto's head and he holds his head in pain.

"Tanjirou-kun is a demon hunter. You can't protect him every time."

Naoto pouted.

"Fine, if I can't keep him here then I will go with him."

The moment Naoto says that Shinobu hand already reaches Naoto's face. She clawed his face with all of her might until a vein can be seen on her hands. Shinobu said with an irritated smile.

"No, you need to stay here with me. Pillar needs to standby so they are ready to move out in case something happened."

"That hurt Shinobu! Release me! I knew it! I shouldn't have become a pillar at all! That Ubuyashiki trick me!"

Tanjirou sweatdropped, he smiled wryly seeing Naoto throwing tantrum.

"A-Ano! There is something I want to ask."

Shinobu and Naoto look at Tanjirou at the same time.

""What is it?""

"Have both of you heard about the dance of fire god before?"

Shinobu and Naoto look at each other and answer simultaneously.

""I haven't.""

"Ah, eh? T-then what about breath of fire?"

""I haven't.""

Tanjirou feel at lost of what to do, he explains what happen in Natagumo mountain when he fought against the lower moon demon. For some reason, he can use Tanjurou dance of fire god.

Shinobu nodded in understanding.

"I see, so for some reason you can use your father breath of fire and if you ask a breath of fire user you can know more about it."

Naoto put his finger on his chin and think for a second before muttering.

"Dance of the fire god huh..."

"Did something come to your mind nii-san!?"

Tanjirou is looking at Naoto expectantly.

"Once your father wants to teach me a breathing technique, but once he knows that I can't use breaths he dropped that idea down. So the name is dance of fire god huh... That has a nice ring to it."