Chapter 113 - Approaching the Final Fight

I know I said that I'll probably post once a month. But since there is enough material, I will publish this chapter. And I will continue to publish if I have enough material.

With that! Enjoy~.

................................................................

After Sanemi and Gyomei head towards Muzan, Genya continues to treat Muichirou and Naoto's injuries. Carefully, Genya bandaged every bleeding part on Naoto's body, especially his right arm. There is a long split on the skin where the blood keeps flowing out.

"I'm hungry... both of you got something to eat? I already run out of emergency ration."

"Sorry, I didn't bring anything."

"Me too."

"Damn... I wish I can eat a demon like you, Genya-kun. You sure are lucky to have a convenient power like that."

Genya stop bandaging and look at Naoto in a stupefied manner.

"Eh? Convenient?"

"Yes, convenient. I mean, if you are hungry you just need to eat a demon. If I got the same power as you maybe I already kill Douma a long time ago. I don't need to stop to rest or go to the town to buy a supply of food and carry all of those heavy food. I can just eat Douma severed parts and keep hunting him without stopping to treat my wounds."

Genya sweatdropped.

"That's not how it works Naoto-san..."

He look at Naoto weirdly. It's scary how he thinks he just needs to eat a demon to survive. But considering it's Naoto who says it, he's one hundred percent serious about it.

"I'm hungry... super hungry..."

As Naoto keeps complaining, he can see a white creature flying above him. At first, Naoto thinks it's his illusion, he's very hungry and lose too much blood, so there is a chance he sees an illusion. But the creature is getting bigger and bigger, making Naoto eyes widen in shock.

"Shiro!!??"

The white crane, Shiro, fly toward Naoto. He's carrying a long object on his neck and medium sized rectangular box on its beak. It flies down beside Naoto and put everything he carries to the ground.

Genya and Muichirou also feel shocked seeing the white crane here, they visit butterfly estate alot, so they know who Shiro is.

"You stupid bird! What are you doing here!? I already fucking told you to take care of the children at home! You fucking ingrate!!"

There is a small roll of paper and tied pencil hanged on Shiro neck, Naoto gives this to Shiro before so he can communicate without scratching the ground. He ripped it off and start writing using the pencil with his beak.

"[You are the ingrate here. Shinobu-chan ask me to deliver this for you since she forgot to give it this morning, and by the time I arrive, the battle already started. That big explosion almost kill me, there is a lot of flying debris in the air. I even pick your weapon up, and a lot of demon keep chasing me. Is this how you treat me after I sacrifice my life, you ungrateful brat?]"

"My weapon?"

Naoto slowly sit up and look on the floor in front of Shiro, there is a long object made from steel and wood lying there.

"My anti-tank rifle!? You even brought my bullet pouch!?"

Suddenly Naoto remembers, his master once said that Shiro is specialized in carrying heavy item. But he never asks Shiro to deliver anything up until now so he totally forgot about it.