111.) He Tries To Fix Something

"How the fuck did you break the ceiling fan?" I asked Louis as he brought a chair over to it. "I told you (y/n), I turned it on and it broke," he climbed onto the chair and started working on it. "I'm sure that wasn't the case," I sat on the couch and watched him. He sighed, "okay. Maybe me and the lads put it at full speed and tried to see how much weight the fan could hold...but I bet it wasn't that," and he laughed nervously. I shook my head, "you idiots! I told you not to play with the fan!" "I know you did but we weren't playing, we were experimenting." I sighed and just stayed quiet, watching him when suddenly I heard a snap. Next thing I knew, Louis had fallen to the floor cause the chair snapped and broke. I covered my mouth, shocked as Louis fell on his ass. "Ow..." He groaned and I started dying laughing. I saw him rubbing his butt and I laughed out, "your fat ass broke the chair!!!!" I held my stomach since I was laughing so hard. "Shut the fuck up," he replied getting up. "S-sorry Louis," I said in between laughs. He shook his head mumbling to himself as he went upstairs a little pissed, but we laughed about it later when he made me hold an ice pack to his bum.