80.) You Hear A Noise At Night

I woke up to a loud crash in the kitchen. I looked over at Louis and he was still sound asleep. I shook his shoulder a bit. "Louis, wake up," I said and he groaned, reluctantly getting up. "Yea, (y/n)," he said rubbing his eyes still half asleep. "I heard something," I answered a bit worried. He sighed and laid back down, fluffing his pillow. "You're probably just hearing things. Cmon let's go back to bed," he said and I nodded as I laid down and he wrapped his arms around me. Then we heard another loud crash, the both of us jumping. My heart was pounding as Louis got up going straight to the kitchen. I waited, scared, as I heard Louis yell, "what the fuck, Niall?!" and I got up and went to the kitchen. There stood Niall eating Oreos from the cabinet. "I was hungry and my house doesn't have any food so I snuck through the window," Niall replied as he stuffed another Oreo in his mouth. "Out Niall," Louis said pushing him out the front door with the Oreos and he locked the window. Louis came over to me and whispered in my ear, "let's go back to bed, I'm tired," and he took my hand. "But... My Oreos," I said and Louis shook his head. "Its all about the Oreos," he mumbled, bringing me back to bed with him.