121.) You Tell Your Father You're Pregnant

We were at a family gathering and had finally decided it was time to tell my dad I was pregnant. My dad has always been a protective one, especially towards me. I couldn't blame Louis for being nervous. "Lou?" I started and looked at our hands which were intertwined. "Yea?" Louis replied. I giggled a bit, "your hands are sweaty." "Sorry," he chuckled and wiped his hands on his pants. We went up to my dad and he smiled, "hey (y/n), Louis." I smiled, "um... Dad we have something to tell you..." Louis took my hands again and I nudged him to tell him. Louis smiled slightly, "(y/n)'s pregnant..." My dad stayed quiet for a second, looking between me and Louis. "You're lucky I like you..." He said to Louis and Louis laughed nervously. "Otherwise I'd kick your ass..." He shook his head, "i need a beer... Im happy for you guys, but i didn't want to know you had sex yet," he laughed a bit and I rolled my eyes. "Dad I'm 23." "Still." We both laughed a bit and my dad hugged the both of us and I heard him say to Louis "hurt her and I'll hurt you." I couldn't help but laugh as my dad left to get his drink. "See that wasn't so bad," I said to Louis. "I think I almost pissed myself," he mumble causing me to chuckle. I kissed his cheek, "love you, Lou," I smiled. "Love you, too, (y/n)," he kissed me before we sat down at the table ready to eat soon announcing it to the whole family.