57.) You See Him Cry For The First Time

I was getting ready for a girls night out with a couple of my friends when I heard the front door slam shut. I ran out of the bathroom to see what was wrong. Louis had been with the boys working on the new album. I see Louis come in the house walking right past me and into our room shutting and locking the door. I knocked on the door and Louis yelled, "I just want to be alone" his voice cracking a bit. I could tell he was crying. "Louis, baby let me in please" I said as I heard him get up and open the door, immediately going back to laying down. I sat next to him rubbing his back, "what's wrong Louis?" He sighed, sitting up and looking at me. I saw tears running down his face and I gave him a sad look and wiped the tears from his face. "It's just I've been going through a lot of stress lately with the new album. I can't sing the right notes. I keep messing up the lyrics. I can't stand it anymore. I don't know how long I'll be able to-" "Louis" I cut him off, "calm down. You just need a break. How about you take tomorrow off and we'll just have a lazy day?" He sighed and smiled, "okay." He hugged me and we just stayed there in each others arms for a while.