65.) You Tell Him Youre Pregnant And He Leaves (Part 2)

Louis had been gone for hours and I haven't moved. Still crying, I heard the door open and Louis came in, his angry expression not as bad as earlier. He stood there awkwardly before finally talking. "I talked to the lads about it and they told me to let you explain." I wiped my tears away and said, "Louis I'd never cheat on you, ever. This child is yours and I know that for sure. I loved you too much to cheat, but it doesn't matter now. You broke up with me and now I'll take care of this baby alone." I started crying even more and he came over and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry (y/n). I'm such an asshole. I should've believed you. It just scared me that you might've cheated and that would've hurt. Please forgive me, I don't want to lose you," he whispered into my ear. I hugged him back and he rubbed my back. "I want to stay together. Just know I could never cheat on you. I could never hurt you like that," I said and he gave me a faint smile and pulled away. "So there's a baby Tomlinson in there?" I smiled and nodded. He gave me a quick kiss. "We're gonna be parents!" He hugged me tight and I laughed wiping the rest of my tears away.