133.) Kissing Another Member

I was pissed off at Louis since the other night we had gone clubbing and Louis thought it'd be an amazing idea to tease me by letting my best friend grind on him...big mistake. Not only did I yell at him and give him the silent treatment, I'm gonna get revenge. I hummed as I was in my room getting ready for Niall to come over. Louis was downstairs playing video games when I made my way down there, "Ni's coming over." Louis looked me up and down, "why are you dressed up?" He asked. I just shrugged with a slight smirk. I picked Niall because I knew he liked me and so did Louis. Niall agreed after I talked him into it. Soon, Niall was here and we were sitting together. I smirked as Louis focused on the videogame as I moved closer to Niall seeing Louis eyeing us from the corner of his eyes. I giggled as I kissed Nialls cheek seeing Louis hand tighten around the controller. I kissed Nialls lips gently and Louis stood up and threw the remote to the floor, "what the fuck (y/n)!?" He yelled and Niall jumped and I smirked, "pay backs a bitch." He stomped upstairs like a little kid as i laughed a bit and Niall soon left not wanting to be there with Louis jealous. I was watching TV when Louis came downstairs cuddling me. I smirked and he saw, "i'm still mad." I chuckled, "mhm sure." He gave up and just stayed quiet, watching tv with me.