96.) A Man At A Club Touches Your Butt

Louis wanted to go to the club tonight just to have fun and let loose a little. We were dancing together to the upbeat music when Louis stopped, yelling over the music, "I'm gonna get us some drinks." I nodded as he left and kept moving with the music. I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time. I gasped suddenly when I felt someone touching my butt. "Louis, we're in public. You shouldn't-" that's when I turned around and saw a random man smirking at me. I glared at him, slapping him across the face. "Ow!" He yelled, rubbing his face as I saw Louis run towards me. "(Y/n)! Why did you slap this guy!?" He asked me, confused. "This perverted dick grabbed my ass," I said in a disgusted tone. I saw Louis get jealous and he grabbed the front of the man's shirt, pulling him towards him. "You touched my girlfriend?" Louis spit out. "Uh, man I didn't know she was yours," the man said a little nervous. Louis let go and said, "don't touch her again or I will fuck you up." The man nodded as Louis took my hand so I don't leave his sight. We got to the bar and both sat down as we got our drinks. "No one touches your ass besides me. Got it?" He sternly told me. I nodded and he smirked as he whispered in my ear, "and when we get home, your ass isn't the only thing I'll be touching." I smiled at the thought and started to drink, knowing wed be leaving soon.