93.) You're Faced With Your Fear

I looked over the ledge of the bridge at the water below. We were so high up. My stomach dropped at the thought of it. "Louis, I can't jump." Louis wanted to take me to a jumping bridge he came across, but I couldn't bring myself to actually jump. He had already jumped twice and was waiting for me to go. "(Y/n). You've got to jump. Look. Everyone else is doing it." I looked among the other people jumping freely into the water. "Louis, you know I'm-" I paused whispering the rest, "afraid of heights." I was ashamed about it. I didn't like being afraid of it, but I couldn't help it. "I know you are, but trust me (y/n). It's not that bad at all. When you jump, you fall for two seconds then hit the water," Louis assured me. I looked over once more biting my lip. I can't do it. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a little girl, probably 8. "Excuse me, are you gonna jump or can I go?" She asked. "You can go," I moved out of the way letting her go. She ran, jumping off the bridge. I looked shocked at Louis and he smirked, "see. An 8 year old can do it and you can't," he teased pissing me off a bit. "Damn it, Lou. I'll do it," I ran from where I was, jumping into the water screaming a little the way down. I landed in the water, quickly swimming to the surface. Louis jumped in after me, helping me get to shore. He smiled at me as I took deep breathes. "Was that fun?" He asked and I thought about it. "Uh... Let's do it again," I said and he took my hand as we ran to the bridge again.