55.) You Two Get Into An Argument

Louis and I got into an argument this morning and I needed to calm down. I was walking around the city and decided to check my phone. I had many text messages and calls from Louis. I sighed as I got another call and decided it was time to go home. I walked back to the house ready to face Louis again. I opened the door immediately seeing a rose petal trail. I shut the door quietly and started following the petals. I walked until I reached the end which was in front of our bedroom door. I slowly opened the door and the room looked completely different but beautiful. The lights were dimmed and candles were lit around the whole room. White, red, and pink rose petals covered the floor. I smiled as I felt arms wrap around me from behind. "I'm so sorry (y/n). I didn't want you mad at me," Louis said sincerely as I turned around. "It's fine Louis. Don't worry about it," I said and he pecked my lips. "I'll be right back" he smiled and left the room. As he left, I noticed he was dressed nicely in a tux but without the jacket. Minutes later Louis came back with two plates of food. I smiled, "what's this?" "I felt bad so I attempted to make us dinner." We sat down on the bed and began eating, enjoying a romantic evening together, neither of you being mad at each other anymore.